No announcement yet.

Lets say you know this chick,gimme you opinion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
    Hell naw I wouldn't still go over there. There's plenty of other girls out there. And if you're actually paying for the smoking and drinking then she's got you worked like a puppet. She's playing that violin nice, slow, and to the point.

Tell her... either you choke or you get no smoke.
    haha, exactly what i was going to say. this right here larry.

Comment

Get used bruh

Comment

I swear if she told you to come over after he left, and to bring the drank and smoke; and to eat her out and you do it? Then I'm gonna make it my 2012 goal to make sure you're permanently banned. You can't rep BS with spunk mouth from 'ol dude. That shyt ain't right...

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
          I swear if she told you to come over after he left, and to bring the drank and smoke; and to eat her out and you do it? Then I'm gonna make it my 2012 goal to make sure you're experimentally banned. You can't rep BS with spunk mouth from 'ol dude. That shyt ain't right...
          lol.damn thats just sick

Comment

If depends. . . If she is smoking you out, and getting you drunk on her dime, then why not?

But I wouldn't be wasting none of my alcohol and herb on no female who goes off to get thrown up on the chopping block by somebody else.

Comment

Wow Larry hope that isn't you. Right now I'm settled & happy, but in my days, nope.

I really never had friends that were girls. I had to have benifits or no deal. Matter of fact, the only time I ever smoked or drinked with a girl it was a prelude to some cutty. If that happened to me I'd forget her & her # quick. 1 & out.

Comment

You are a mug Larry. If you even need to ask that question you need a slap.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  You are a mug Larry. If you even need to ask that question you need a slap.

pretty much, wake up and smell the coffee fool.

Comment

not sure if serious.....

Comment

HELL NO!!!!

I hate when chicks do this

So I tell em im good, they can kick it with the guys that are banging her

fk tht

Comment

Working...
                      X