Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Wales: Joe Calzaghe (Cocaine)

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        It was Furosemide against Troy Rowland, will add to the list
        Re-edited Bro.

Comment

Mariano Carrera tested positive for the anabolic steroid clenbuterol following his World Boxing Association (WBA) junior middleweight title victory over Javier Castillejo in Berlin.

Found this

Comment

Francois Botha had a victory in 1995 against Axel Schulz to win the IBF World Heavyweight Championship, but later tested positive for the steroid nandrolone.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Wales: Joe Calzaghe (Cocaine)

I know I got Hatton in there, but he had not officially retired, If I start putting retired boxers for recretional drug offence the list could be very long.

Do you think I should take Hatton out?

Comment

Neither Hatton or Calzaghe were caught using cocaine or any other form of banned substance during their boxing careers. To be fair Hatton hadnt officially retired but he hadnt fought or been in training for about 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  I know I got Hatton in there, but he had not officially retired, If I start putting retired boxers for recretional drug offence the list could be very long.

Do you think I should take Hatton out?
                  Yeah hatton for sure was done. Everyone knew except for maybe himself.

Vitali didn't admit to using steroids during his pro-career of that matters at all.

Comment

Omar Nino:He was stripped of the title for testing postive for amphetamine after his draw against Viloria in his first title defense.

Comment

cocaine is a pretty weak offense

Comment

Working...
                      X