No announcement yet.

pac/marquez 4 ppv numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
    The 5th fight would bring serious dinero. That's why I think Marquez will not retire and do the the 5th fight.
    Yo, check out this clowns sig! You have issues, lmao!

Comment

bring on pac vs marquez V bobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Gooid post but how does jmm go from $3 mil plus ppv to $20 mil? If manny is also gonna get his $26 plus mil the fight is gonna have to sell more than 1.5. Also, if odh and manny can't do more than 1.25 its gonna be hard for jmm and manny to.
        Well, take into account that Oscar practically sold that event with his name. While Pac was a big name by then..he wasn't a star just yet. If today's manny fought De La Hoya then the numbers would be close to Floyd-Oscars.

Although the fight was exciting..it had a definite ending and I don't know if people will buy another. That KO could either make the fight a bit bigger in numbers...or kill it because so many people think Marquez has won practically every time and it's just overkill now with 5 fights. Works both ways, you never know. Manny lost so bad that you have to wonder how many bandwagon people jumped off... Manny is on a 2 fight lose streak...and a controversial "win" prior.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Yo, check out this clowns sig! You have issues, lmao!
          we all got issues...floyd has a big one in the crotch area, nothing is there but a hole that bleeds every month

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Good numbers. Did the same as Floyd did against a bloated up, badly out of shape, fat, obese, no 6-pac having, no muscle tone, small, short, piss drinking, just-came-from-135, desperate for a big fight, cheated on in the scales, underdog, no chance to win, Marquez.
            hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              we all got issues...floyd has a big one in the crotch area, nothing is there but a hole that bleeds every month
              by the sound of things, it seems as if you know first hand :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                Impressive since everyone was saying that nobody wanted to see a 4th fight between the 2.
                People wanted to see a 4th fight way more than a 3rd fight... and Arum said the 3rd fight did 1.5M. Ding dong the witch is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                  Well, take into account that Oscar practically sold that event with his name. While Pac was a big name by then..he wasn't a star just yet. If today's manny fought De La Hoya then the numbers would be close to Floyd-Oscars.

Although the fight was exciting..it had a definite ending and I don't know if people will buy another. That KO could either make the fight a bit bigger in numbers...or kill it because so many people think Marquez has won practically every time and it's just overkill now with 5 fights. Works both ways, you never know. Manny lost so bad that you have to wonder how many bandwagon people jumped off... Manny is on a 2 fight lose streak...and a controversial "win" prior.
                  As opposed to Mayweather who was a bona-fide mother fucking superstar when he fought De La Hoya.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Power View Post
                    People wanted to see a 4th fight way more than a 3rd fight... and Arum said the 3rd fight did 1.5M. Ding dong the witch is dead.
                    How so? The 3rd was the slowest most lukewarm of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      Pac made about 18-20 million after taxes, trainer fees, etc. Marquez prolly made about 8-10 million out the door.

Because of the great action, and incredible KO ending, Pac/Marquez 5 would no dbout do 1.5+ milly buys. And Marquez could bargain for close to 50% cut. Meaning they both could make 20+ million out the door. I don't think Marquez can refuse that kind of money.

Although he's probably got more money immediately accessible to him, than both Pac and Floyd do. . He's an accountant by trade, and very smart family man. . But still, 20 more million? Marquez will probably take it.
                      This^^^^^

Marquez is obsessed with a good true win vs Pac so he should retire for good and not give Pac a chance. But that would be a very dumb move for Marquez if he does that. You fight for money and when you get a stage where you make the jackpot and just abandon it....doesn't make sense at all. Win, lose, or draw I'm taking that money with me, that's good retirement money for my whole family. I wouldn't take anything less then 50/50 and that'll net me 20mills.

Comment

Working...
                      X