No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Camacho May Never Walk Again Due To Shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
    Why so sensitive as if my post was some sort of attack on you friend? God bless you this is no place or subject in which you should try to flame me.
    It was an attack ... U went out of ur way to comment on my post specifically ... As if the comments I made were insensitive

Comment

Cocaine is one helluva drug.... :[

Comment

**** you *****.your nobody to be judging ppl mother****er. have some respect dude.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
          The age of the Internet you have to be more careful of who you listen to. The entire time, one google search of his name brought back no confirmed death reports. Go by that and not thirdhand twitter and messageboard sources friend.
          Yeah but then you look at Manny Steward and all the mix ups surrounding his death.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
            It was an attack ... U went out of ur way to comment on my post specifically ... As if the comments I made were insensitive
            Not in the slightest bit, you take it the wrong way friend. Your comments aren't insensitive I just have a different perspective.

Comment

:cry: have some respect for a child abuser :cry:

Comment

Sad to hear how much damage those gunshots did to him.

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
                  Yeah but then you look at Manny Steward and all the mix ups surrounding his death.
                  Exactly my point, you just never know for sure. Try not to go along with it I understand it can be difficult

Comment

Originally posted by bori210 View Post
                    **** you *****.your nobody to be judging ppl mother****er. have some respect dude.
                    Just tellin ya the way it probably went down.

It's good he is alive and hope he survives this.

Comment

Everybody at some time on their life had done stupid ****. everybody make mistakes.. but to talk **** and judge the way you do means that you are a worst person. so **** you

Comment

Working...
                      X