Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jones asked Dana to not talk about Greg Jackson.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jones asked Dana to not talk about Greg Jackson.

"So, when I sat down with Jon Jones and we I talked, I made a deal with Jon," White said Saturday. "I'm not going to say anything about Greg Jackson."

This doesn't mean White feels differently about Jackson, though. But if he holds up his end of the bargain, keeping quiet about his opinion has almost the same impact as changing it. "I think you guys know my opinion and how I feel. It hasn't changed. I'm just not going to talk about Greg Jackson. It's good news. I will keep my big mouth shut about Greg Jackson. That's part of my deal with Jones."

"I do think Jon Jones' arm would be feeling a lot better right now if he didn't listen to Greg Jackson and that's all I'm going to say."
    MMAfighting.com

Fuck Greg Jackson.

Comment

Yeah and F u c k Dana White too, f uckin lying phony.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        "So, when I sat down with Jon Jones and we I talked, I made a deal with Jon," White said Saturday. "I'm not going to say anything about Greg Jackson."

This doesn't mean White feels differently about Jackson, though. But if he holds up his end of the bargain, keeping quiet about his opinion has almost the same impact as changing it. "I think you guys know my opinion and how I feel. It hasn't changed. I'm just not going to talk about Greg Jackson. It's good news. I will keep my big mouth shut about Greg Jackson. That's part of my deal with Jones."

"I do think Jon Jones' arm would be feeling a lot better right now if he didn't listen to Greg Jackson and that's all I'm going to say."

Comment

Working...
        X