Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto: Is he making a Hall of Fame late career push?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto: Is he making a Hall of Fame late career push?

Can this guy get to the hall? His only losses are against the best fighters of his era in Pac and Floyd. He has a lost to Margarito but that has a little cloud on it then he beat the hell out of a shot version of Marg.

But imo he clearly lost to Floyd but he didnt look bad if that makes sense. He was just outclassed.

I think the only thing that can stop him from the hall is his chin. Hes a sound defender imo. He gets hit a lot with right hands, yes but hes not Chavez Jr either. If he can get out of fight with Martinez with his senses intact hed could be a hall of famer.

I know JMM, Floyd and Pac are locks from this era(Im not talking about winky,mosley,hops,toney,roy,era). Cotto could be next. With maybe Wlad having chance if voters feel sorry for him.

i dont think fighting trout is considered a hall of fame push
    close fight with floyd
    ass whipped by pac
    cheterigo loss

id say hes hof bound tho

love the sig

controlled demo for sure

Comment

Cotto will make the HOF

Comment

He's already a hall of fame fighter.

Comment

IDK what qualifies a HOF'er. I've heard some claim that he's already qualified and others say that he's on the edge.

If Cotto can finish his career with wins over Trout/Canelo, and they go on to do have successful careers, then that would make him HOF-material. I had no idea Cotto would fight the likes of Trout, so maybe he would be willing to fight K9 if he loses to Canelo.

Comment

He was already a HOF fighter.

It is the Hall of Fame also, not the Hall of Achievements.(not to say he hasn't achieved enough)

Comment

He'll get in the HOF already despite not deserving to IMO.

But if he beats Trout and then does some more than he will deserve it.

If he beats Trout he's definitely one step closer.

Comment

he's HOF...

Comment

i think he already made the hof

Comment

He'll make it due to popularity.

Comment

Working...
                    X