Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edwin Rodriguez Hopes To Get Kelly Pavlik After Rosinsky

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edwin Rodriguez Hopes To Get Kelly Pavlik After Rosinsky

BoxingScene caught up with Edwin “La Bomba” Rodriguez (19-0, 14 KOs) and his manager Larry Army mere hours before his “ShoBox: The New Generation” headliner against Will Rosinsky (14-0, 8 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

why Kelly? The man isn't even fighting at this point and beating him now would be tainted IMO.

Comment

Hopefully he gives a better perfomance than his last, let's see if him and ronnie smooth all the kinks out.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
        why Kelly? The man isn't even fighting at this point and beating him now would be tainted IMO.
        My guess would be to get a big name under his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          My guess would be to get a big name under his belt.
          but it's tainted IMO because of his inactivity

Comment

but it's tainted IMO because of his inactivity
            I'm pretty sure Kelly would get a fight before this fight, but I see what you're saying. Plus his manager is confident that they can beat Pavlik, so I guess they see this as a high reward, low risk fight.

Comment

**** that wills stoping this fool

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                **** that wills stoping this fool
                Care to wager?

Comment

edwin has already had surgery so his carear is already in limbo i dont care if they say it healed he will break when it gets too tough. fragile what will
                  break this time. maybe his winning streak.you are never the same after
                  a injury that need to be repaired surgery. never never never your finished.

Comment

its a name on his resume

if you are edwin rodriguez i cant think of a better fight

at the top against a real monster he'd probably not only lose he'd take a butt whipping

a win over pavlik is a step toward being ready to be able to deal with ward, bute, froch, etc

no way he gets it, but i dont htink its a poor decision to try

as somebody who has followed his career very closely from the start i can say with absolute confidence that it would not be a meaningless win.

Comment

Working...
                    X