Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a diehard Mexican Boxing fan the Filipinos are owning us in Boxing Today.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
    Sorry man... If Mares wins the tourney, this fight is gonna happen. He'll get destroyed by Donaire & you'll probably have to change your sig, lol. Getting back to the main topic... The Phillipines has a long way to go as far as history is concerned, but at the moment they are leading the pack (1 & 3 P4P with an inactive fighter at the 2 spot).
    yes donaire will win u fuken ******, hes too fukn big for him..

Comment

There is an old basketball saying: "The ball is round."
      This will be the most interesting era of boxing yet.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
        pffffttt gtfo pacquiao is on peds and nonito is fighting smaller men.. the fuk outta here.
        ^^^^^

fukin dumb **** mexi**** is so mad!

you're a pathetic son of a peon.

Comment

Wow, ur pretty pissed, lol. "He's to big for him" is the biggest excuse i ever heard. If they step on that scale and make weight thats all that matters... no excuses. Been that way for a loooooong time. But if that's your excuse, lets put skill up against skill and forget about size for a moment... Now I wanna hear what you have to say. And just relax, take a deep breath and have a conversation without having to say "******", lol.

Comment

Abner Mares is 5 '5
            Donaire is 5 '6

Wtf are you talking about??? 1 inch!?!? LOL. I'm sure if Abner heard you talkin like that he'd probably slap you.

Comment

why am i not surprised that mares is smaller than donaire... and yet u dumb pinoys want that fight to happen... donaire needs to move to featherweight where he belongs.
              hector is scurred for mares. He doesn't even know you exist.

Comment

Abner Mares is 5 '5
                Donaire is 5 '6

Wtf are you talking about??? 1 inch!?!? LOL. I'm sure if Abner heard you talkin like that he'd probably slap you.
                Donaire has freaking long arms as well. Mares needs to grow an afro to match Donaire's height and we'll all be happy.

Comment

its too premature though to say that Donaire would be really big in boxing world. a destruction of Montiel was awesome but lets not get carried away. I'm a fan of both but to say we got 2 GREAT Pinoy boxers? hmm Donaire is not great YET! one win against a GOOD boxer doesnt make him great. but i hope in the future he can be as big as Pac. We Filipinos hoping that Donaire would be the heir to Pac's throne.

and no comparison please! saying Donaire is a better boxer? you dont become a great boxer because of a technical ability. you become a better boxer by proving it in the boxing ring. not in a technical analysis.

Donaire is a Filipino American, his parents are full blooded Pinoys, Nonito is a full blooded Filipino. he is definitely a pure Filipino with American passport. thats all there is. Fil-Am

Comment

Wow, ur pretty pissed, lol. "He's to big for him" is the biggest excuse i ever heard. If they step on that scale and make weight thats all that matters... no excuses. Been that way for a loooooong time. But if that's your excuse, lets put skill up against skill and forget about size for a moment... Now I wanna hear what you have to say. And just relax, take a deep breath and have a conversation without having to say "******", lol.
                    Abner Mares is 5 '5
                    Donaire is 5 '6

you're making a lot of sense with your posts but that's not the way to talk to special people like xcaret.

Comment

Size again?

Its Incredible how they allowed Antonio Tarver who is 6'3 KTFO Montell Griffin who is 5'7. That is 8 inch difference.

or

How they allow James Buster Dougles who is 6'5 KTFO Mike Tyson who is 5'11. That is 6 inches in difference.

or

Hearns-Duran ( 6 Inches )
                      Lennox-Tua ( 6 inches )
                      Margarito- Cotto ( 5 inches )
                      PWilliams - Quintana ( 5 inches )
                      S. Peter - J.Toney ( 5 inches )

Its unfair for these little fighters to get beaten by their 'bigger' opponents.
                      Last edited by miron_lang; 02-24-2011, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X