No announcement yet.

and they say no robbery in mma...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NABALCHI View Post
    wow talk about robbery i saw shogun win 4 rounds.. i only gave machida round 3

i had it exact same

49-46 shogun

theres no way a judge can give lyotto 3 rounds. he didnt take him down, he didnt out land him in strikes. he didnt be the aggressor. he didnt make shogun miss more then he missed... he didnt do a DAMN THING

Comment

Originally posted by punchDrUnK MONK View Post
      i had it exact same

49-46 shogun

theres no way a judge can give lyotto 3 rounds. he didnt take him down, he didnt out land him in strikes. he didnt be the aggressor. he didnt make shogun miss more then he missed... he didnt do a DAMN THING
      No **** man.. ****ing disgraceful.. now you can win fights by running backwards all night while landing nothing!

Comment

There have been plenty, this was just one of the more blatant. Much rarer in title situations.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
          shogun is faster and more elusive than lyoto... he landed the cleaner and harder blows throughout 5 rounds...

scored the fight 5-0 (was rooting for machida btw)

decision was doctored by non other than dana of course

what a *****!!!
          UFC doesn't pick judges or does the judging.

You want to be mad at someone, be mad at the ACs not putting pressure on their judges to actually take the MMA criteria seriously.

And whoever told you there was no robbery in MMA is either a noob or a bold faced liar.

Comment

Working...
          X