Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighter of the Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd's my choice but if they fight this fall the winner is the fighter of the decade

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
      But they barely started doing BIG things the past 2-3 years. And i would have Marquez before calzaghe.

But we are talking about the last 9 years, not the last 2. So they shouldn't be on the list.
      It's OK though, they got a few votes and it makes the poll more interesting. I voted Pacquiao, btw.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

IMHO its between PAC and Floyd both have good arguments for themselves but PAC edges Floyd with the level of competition he had ...

haters wil downgrade what Manny did this decade but he did most of it while most people dont give him any chance to achieve it and basically see him as one dimensional easy to beat fighter...

JMM rightfully belong in anyones fighters of the decade list, from just breaking the P4P list in 2004 to digging a grave for himself without a belt and a hometown decision loss in a faraway land and came back the way he did and solidly put himself at No. 2 P4P should mean something...

Comment

I gotta give it to Floyd so far but if Pac beats Hatton then he is the man.

Comment

Working...
            X