Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In what round will margarito make cotto quit again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    then the mother****er starts talkin about irrelevant **** about 'cotto was really trying hard'

even if you moonwalk to the corner then take a knee, as long as you 'tried really hard' its not quitting

this is BoxingGoober's logic
    lol........

he should quit this thread and run while he can

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
      I'm going all in... Anybody wanna play, put up or shut up?

lol!
      i'd feel bad taking your last 75k, i'll give you a few mil if cotto pulls it off

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        He should have done what Amir did in round 10 against Maidana.

Smile and raise his hands and act as if he wasn't hurt.
        he couldnt do that because he's rican

he done what they do best and took a knee

then quit

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
          Would it have been better for Cotto to die in the ring? Or maybe just suffer permanent damage? Thoughts?

that's not what we're arguing here dude

apparently according to that douchebag, Cotto didnt quit

we're not talkin about what he could have done or what he should have done

we're talkin about what he DID

and that's quit

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            so the only version of quitting is staying down for the count

go watch WWE, it might be a less sophisticated and you might actually understand what's going on

****in poser
            Trollavelli, you are one of the worse *******s out.

I mean seriously. You have over 41,000 posts on boxingscene about nothing but one and two liners.

Seriously. If you saw the fight and Cotto's face and weren't so concerned with what kind of underwear Pacquiao wears, maybe you would know the true definition of quitting and fighting to you simply can't fight anymore.

Hey guys, Cotto quit. His face was a bloody mess, he could barely stand, his punches had nothing on them, and he was getting hit with plaster all night. Damn you Cotto. I understand you could barely walk, but why didn't you let Plasterito beat on you for another 5 minutes so *******s like Trollavelli can praise you for not being a quitter. That sounds like a great idea guys.

Moral of the story is don't be like Trollavelli. STAY AWAY FROM DRUGS!
            Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 11-30-2011, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post

I mean seriously. You have over 41,000 posts on boxingscene about nothing but one and two liners.

Seriously. If you saw the fight and Cotto's face and weren't so concerned with what kind of underwear Pacquiao wears, maybe you would know the true definition of quitting and fighting to you simply can't fight anymore.

Hey guys, Cotto quit. His face was a bloody mess, he could barely stand, his punches had nothing on them, and he was getting hit with plaster all night. Damn you Cotto. I understand you could barely walk, but why didn't you let Plasterito beat on you for another 5 minutes so *******s like Trollavelli can praise you for not being a cheater. That sounds like a great idea guys.

a simple topic as whether or not Cotto quit or not and you STILL goes over your head...you know what, lemme make a poll ok? let's see what everyone else thinks

let's see if you're not the lone moron on this topic

Comment

Hey guys, Cotto quit. His face was a bloody mess, he could barely stand, his punches had nothing on them, and he was getting hit with plaster all night. Damn you Cotto. I understand you could barely walk, but why didn't you let Plasterito beat on you for another 5 minutes so *******s like Trollavelli can praise you for not being a cheater. That sounds like a great idea guys.

My Gawd, BoxingGenius27.

Just say that Margarito did to Cotto what Pacquiao couldn't do to Cotto...... MAKE HIM QUIT.

Comment

now your talking **** and clutching at straws bringing in manny and ******* bollocks into a margo vs cotto thread

mak is right and the fact is cotto quit

Comment

why do you dislike Ricans, Project?

Did JLo mean nothing to you?

Comment

it depends...imo cotto appears more focused and prepared..if his shots cant buzz marg then his heart will be tested cause tony will be on him like flies on **** again. if miguel wind stays strong he wins late tko if not marg by late tko.

Comment

Working...
                      X