No announcement yet.

Red dead redemption - Dishonour and storyline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red dead redemption - Dishonour and storyline

I really like this game but seriously.. This game is meant to play as a good guy and then fart around being bad inbetween your next saves..

It bugs me that I play as a guy who hogties nuns and throw'em on the tracks to get rammed by a train, I rob banks, Kill bounty hunters, throw whores off a cliff and hogtie a bunch load of people and either throw a molotov on'em or some bait on'em for the wolves to have some fun. But as soon as I start the story my character is this man with a troubled past who's trying to do good, is faithful to his wife etc etc. It doesn't go with the dishoneur system. Fallout 3 did that part much much better.

(spoiler)
    When in Mexico they should give you the option like in GTA 4 when you have to choose between revenge or money. Same thing here to either support the pigs in the mexican army or the rebel freedom fighters. I'm most likely putting too much thought into this, it's just an observation I've made that I think they should fix. It would've made the game more fun.

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    I really like this game but seriously.. This game is meant to play as a good guy and then fart around being bad inbetween your next saves..

It bugs me that I play as a guy who hogties nuns and throw'em on the tracks to get rammed by a train, I rob banks, Kill bounty hunters, throw whores off a cliff and hogtie a bunch load of people and either throw a molotov on'em or some bait on'em for the wolves to have some fun. But as soon as I start the story my character is this man with a troubled past who's trying to do good, is faithful to his wife etc etc. It doesn't go with the dishoneur system. Fallout 3 did that part much much better.

(spoiler)
    When in Mexico they should give you the option like in GTA 4 when you have to choose between revenge or money. Same thing here to either support the pigs in the mexican army or the rebel freedom fighters. I'm most likely putting too much thought into this, it's just an observation I've made that I think they should fix. It would've made the game more fun.
    Yeah I agree, being bad is way more fun but there's no alternate story for being bad.

Comment

i think that makes it more hilarious and fun.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
        i think that makes it more hilarious and fun.
        How is that hilarious? It's stupid like GTA4, my favourite past time was driving on the sidewalk smashing people by the hundreds but it didn't add up with the character too much.. They should add more choices for the psycho.

Comment

yeah it would have been cool if the game had alternate endings or the story had different paths based on your prior (good/bad) decisions.

Still a great game though, that would have made it an All Time Great game.

Comment

Working...
          X