No announcement yet.

Here's a question....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a question....

This is something I have always thought of doing just to see people's reaction...I put on my pink hand wraps (mmmmhmmmm pink) and just go walking down a major street, in my case Toronto, just mean muggin' with my hand wraps on.

How would people react to that?

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
    This is something I have always thought of doing just to see people's reaction...I put on my pink hand wraps (mmmmhmmmm pink) and just go walking down a major street, in my case Toronto, just mean muggin' with my hand wraps on.

How would people react to that?
    Thats probably cool up there potna. I wouldn't suggest doin that in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Port Arthur, or Houston. Somebody would bust your head for that.

Comment

They wouldn't take you serious until you sparked someone out.

I wouldn't take you serious even if you sparked someone out..That's like The Rock grabbing a pink metal baseball bat to whoop the **** outta someoen in the movie Be Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by LOLORSKATES View Post
        They wouldn't take you serious until you sparked someone out.

I wouldn't take you serious even if you sparked someone out..That's like The Rock grabbing a pink metal baseball bat to whoop the **** outta someoen in the movie Be Cool.
        how about if i wear my gloves?

Comment

you might be able to get away with it on the beach. anywhere else in broward and its a problem

Comment

another dud thread by tim horton, lol.

Comment

you'd probably look less gay than you usually do.

that stuff dripping down your chin isn't from a glazed timbit i assume, wipe the sperm off your face before you post ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
                you'd probably look less gay than you usually do.

that stuff dripping down your chin isn't from a glazed timbit i assume, wipe the sperm off your face before you post ****.

Comment

next time you talk **** imma Mesi you, suckerbitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You should try it on church street. Would get some funny reactions I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X