Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If KHAN beats JMM then he is number 5 on P4P RANKINGS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
    your avatar is much gayer...

Brett Broski is all about woman,David Haye was having sex with 20 men and Paulie had gay orgy with Ellerbe and Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by merjohn32 View Post
      If they fought at 135 then Khan would probably get in the top 10. but at 140..............

I agree with you but Floyd is on number 2 p4p cuz he beat JMM in WW division,this fight is at lightwelterweight and if KHAN beats him then he must be on number 5 p4p rankings cuz JMM is now ranked as p4p number 5 on ring rankings

Comment

Originally posted by EMIL2010 View Post
        I agree with you but Floyd is on number 2 p4p cuz he beat JMM in WW division,this fight is at lightwelterweight and if KHAN beats him then he must be on number 5 p4p rankings cuz JMM is now ranked as p4p number 5 on ring rankings
        Floyd was formerly ranked #1 P4P before he retired and hasn't lost yet. That had weight in his being ranked at #2 P4P. JMM was a tune up but floyd demonstrated that his skills did not diminish since retirement.

But it's also arguable that Floyd may be ranked lower than #2 since his only performance since retirement was against JMM.

Comment

I don't think a JMM win would even put Khan in the top 10.

Comment

TS, your a moron. So by your logic, if Clottey beats Pac he's number 1 pound for pound? ******....

Comment

Originally posted by EMIL2010 View Post
              This is how boxing works.

I wouldnt put FLOYD on number 2 p4p after he beat JMM but obviously that how it goes.

Now AMIR KHAN will be p4p number 5 if he beats JMM!
              I agree. if Amir beats JMM he should be in the top 10 P4P. we didn't invent the rules its just how boxing works. I also send you a friend request Emil2010.

Comment

Originally posted by merjohn32 View Post
                Floyd was formerly ranked #1 P4P before he retired and hasn't lost yet. That had weight in his being ranked at #2 P4P. JMM was a tune up but floyd demonstrated that his skills did not diminish since retirement.

But it's also arguable that Floyd may be ranked lower than #2 since his only performance since retirement was against JMM.

FLOYD fought featherweight in WW division.

He didnt beat number 1 WW Mosley.

And they ranked him as number 2 cuz he beat number 2 on p4p rankings.

KHAN s win over JMM would be better cuz KHAN would beat him at smaller division at 140 and he deserve to be ranked number 5 on p4p rankings!

Comment

I was against that they put FLOYD on p4p number 2 cuz he beat featherweight in WW division but this is how boxing obviously works.

MOSLEY and HATTON says that if they beat PACMAN then they will be p4p number 1 in the world.

If KHAN beats JMM then he must be ranked number 5 p4p cuz JMM is ranked number 5 on p4p rankings!

END OF STORY.

Comment

For anyone who wants to increase their boxing IQ, NSB is the place to do it.

Comment

Several problems

1. JMM has never won a fight above 135.
                      2. Khan has a title at 140.
                      3. P4p rankings include resume.

So while Khan might crack the top 10 for beating JMM, he most certainly will/should not crack top 5.

Comment

Working...
                      X