No announcement yet.

Cotto Meets Secretly with DLH in Golf Course

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ardistic View Post
    why? am i not allowed to root for my man pac? is it wrong to have some fun on the internet? my sig doesn't give me any ego boost at all. i knew i was gonna make some new enemies making this sig hahah.
    That have nothing to do with Rooting for Pac. Saying somebody will quit is degading someone, something you accused that other poster.

So you can have fun pn the internet, but that other poster can because he was making fun of you?

Hipocrit !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      That have nothing to do with Rooting for Pac. Saying somebody will quit is degading someone, something you accused that other poster.

So you can have fun pn the internet, but that other poster can because he was making fun of you?

Hipocrit !!!!!!
      my intentions were not to degrade cotto. i'm simply making a prediction. if i wanted to degrade him, i would have done a lot worse. and i see that you two are PR boys just trying to defend your fighter. it's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by ShalafiV.2 View Post
        Since when have slow punches been an indication of lack of power? it's been proven time and time again that heavy handed fighters aka. "slow punchers" have high damage and KO ratio, specially a guy like Tony who throws about 100 punches per round, stop being so dense and use some plain and basic common sense.
        margacheato barely knows how to throw a correct punch he doesnt move his hips and doesnt have a footwork so what you said is garbage. try again
        Last edited by JM1; 07-11-2009, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X