Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Maidana never mention any other 140 lber but Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 23|1|26|1|1 View Post
    This guy, to me, is the biggest fraud in boxing.

The image his PR team tries to create of him being this humble "warrior", willing to fight anybody, anywhere, is just false.

Why doesn't this diva fight one of the other top ten 140 lbers like Bradley, Alexander, Matthysse, Peterson or Guerrero?

We all know he pulled out of the Bradley fight, faking a back injury. I mean, this guy has no fights lined up and neither has Bradley. Let's make Bradley-Maidana happen. Bradley would tear him up. In fact, Alexander, Matthysse, Peterson and Guerrero, they all beat him like Kotelnik and Khan have beaten him.

Maidana, simply put, isn't good enough to become world champion.
    cuz that's his bitter rival

Comment

wtf marcos maidana's not exactly a chatterbox. he's called out ortiz, maidana, bradley, etc. what u want frm him? not everybody can talk like floyd.

Comment

why would maidana be afraid of a guy with 10 ko in 30 fights. don't get me wrong i think bradley would beat maidana, but i think stylistically its a good fight for maidana. bradley throws a lot of punches but he throws a lot of wide shots and maidana is a fighter whos willing to trade shots. i dont think bradley can ko maidana and he doesnt have the size that gives him an advantage over maidana either. bradleys work rate is what wins the fight for him.

Comment

Working...
        X