Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruslan Provodnikov on His Origin, His Career, Tim Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruslan does have the STYLE to cause an upset, but as someone else said he doesn't have a plan B and As long as Bradley's movement is on point, it should be a UD, IMO.

I thought I read somewhere this week though that Bradley said he was going to try and prove a point and engage/brawl? If that's how he fights, then it could be interesting. He might of not even said that, for some reason I feel like I saw tht in a article this week though

Hey Provodnikov is tough as nails though, he comes forward, puts pressure, this is his biggest fight and he seems humble and motivated , so here's hoping for a decent scrap!
    Last edited by King_; 03-16-2013, 10:21 AM.

Comment

I'm rooting for you, Ruslan! All of us Hungarians are on your side.
      Come on, brother!

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
        Ruslan does have the STYLE to cause an upset, but as someone else said he doesn't have a plan B and As long as Bradley's movement is on point, it should be a UD, IMO.

I thought I read somewhere this week though that Bradley said he was going to try and prove a point and engage/brawl? If that's how he fights, then it could be interesting. He might of not even said that, for some reason I feel like I saw tht in a article this week though

Hey Provodnikov is tough as nails though, he comes forward, puts pressure, this is his biggest fight and he seems humble and motivated , so here's hoping for a decent scrap!
        He said he wants to prove a point /make a statement and KO him

Comment

I hope to see a mean Bradley tonight.

I hope to see him put a beating on him and call out Marqeuz and Pacquaio after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post

I think he said that he has been working on sitting down on his punches and trying to work on his technique for this fight. He wants to make a statement and go for the KO.

Comment

I like that he said he didn't feel he was robbed against Herrera (though I felt he won that fight). A man who doesn't blame others and places the blame on himself is a very mature, yet very dangerous man. Pumped for this fight. Tim takes this one, but Provodnikov makes a good account of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                He said he wants to prove a point /make a statement and KO him
                Could be interesting then.

Comment

Several good posts on this article, and as agreed, a good positive down to earth guy in Ruslan. And like another poster said, Bradley willed bad karma on himself by being so animated that he beat Pacman, which most know he didn't. Accepting reality is a good mantra to follow. So the cards could turn for Bradley tonight. One thing for sure, Prov isn't just going to be coming into the ring for a payday.

Comment

Working...
                  X