Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some posters keep pushing for fights between Top Rank and Golden Boy fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do some posters keep pushing for fights between Top Rank and Golden Boy fighters?

It is obvious it is not going to happen so why not only keep crying bout them but accusing fighters of ducking??Arum is not going to work with Oscar and that is clear as day.so why even mention fights like Donaire-Mares? Arum said the only way it happens is if Golden Boy is not involved and that is plain ******ed.

More just being hopeful.

Thinking back to a time where being in a different promotional company didn't stop fights happening.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      More just being hopeful.

Thinking back to a time where being in a different promotional company didn't stop fights happening.
      Yea but now posters are actually trying to blame Donaire for not fighting Mares,which is crazy...

Comment

The real question is why resign yourself to them doing it?? Pioneer the opposite baby!!

Comment

Why we push?..why?...cuz we are boxing fans and we want to see the best match up possible..we will allways ask for those fights..

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            The real question is why resign yourself to them doing it?? Pioneer the opposite baby!!
            Cause i live in reality man,im not going to sit on here and b1tch over fights that i know wont happen and i know why they wont happen,then actually blame the fighters..thats crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
              Why we push?..why?...cuz we are boxing fans and we want to see the best match up possible..we will allways ask for those fights..
              I can understand wanting to see the fights,but to sit here and blame the fighters for the fights not happening is crazy

Comment

The only way Mares vs Donaire happens is if Mares is ruled Donaire's mandatory and TR wins the purse bid. Such as Lara vs Vanes. Otherwise it will never happen. Same is true for any possibly TR vs GB fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  Cause i live in reality man,im not going to sit on here and b1tch over fights that i know wont happen and i know why they wont happen,then actually blame the fighters..thats crazy
                  There are certainly times the fighters are to blame.

Comment

Because we're not sheep that will just accept this bullsh** between the two companies. One being Golden Boy and the other being Top Rank shouldn't be an excuse. It's ridiculous that this is just accepted now. The fans accepting the feud as a barrier between fights is why they are allowed to do this.

Comment

Working...
                    X