No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Feels Amir Khan Can Rebuild With Virgil Hunter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley Feels Amir Khan Can Rebuild With Virgil Hunter

During a recent episode of BoxingScene.com's official audio show The Boxing Lab, WBO welterweight champion was asked what he thought about former two time junior welterweight champion Amir Khan's switch in trainers from Freddie Roach to Virgil Hunter.

[Click Here To Read More]

This is Khan's hit list Molina, Garcia, Bradley and then whoever else wants

Comment

Originally posted by Rajon34 View Post
      This is Khan's hit list Molina, Garcia, Bradley and then whoever else wants
      More and more, Khan's hitlist is consisting of rematches... Garcia, Peterson... and then, of course, the Mayweather fight.

Comment

Bradley needs to back in that ring asap. With a fan base as small as his about (5 people) dude should be fighting at least 3 times a year. And dude definitely should give Kendall Holt a rematch for sparking him and putting him on his ass two times. One thing that I would agree with Bradley on his Son Of God Andre SOG Ward is definitely right up their fighting for that number 1 spot, along with Sergio Maravilla Martinez and Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao. I would also easily say that Ward's legacy easily has surpassed Roidweathers, especially by beating two modern greats Kessler, and Froch. And also by Beating one of the best light heavyweights in x amount of years Chad Not so bad Dawson. Those three wins by The GOD are bigger than anything Floyd-roidweather has come even close to achieving or accomplishing in my opinion. The only thing I would question in Ward is if he could keep the longevity of "Maravilla Martinez" and be something like 50-1 at 38 yrs old.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
          More and more, Khan's hitlist is consisting of rematches... Garcia, Peterson... and then, of course, the Mayweather fight.
          It's kind of funny to me how Golden girl Promotions has been trying to build khan up as this great fighter and challenger to Fraud Maynever. And khan has disappointed them time and time again. And khan has definitely thrown a monkey wrench in those plans time and time again with L's. I don't even think khan is a shoe in to win this fight Saturday against Carlos "Nobody ever heard or saw" Molina. I understand Floydroid needs a dance partner with a huge flag and following to blow up his PPV numbers. And constantly sell the propaganda and straight up bullsht to the public that roid the biggest draw in boxing. But it doesn't look like khan is going to be the one to give Floyd-roid another astronomical undeserved payday.

Comment

I agree with Bradley that nobody beats Andre ward!

Comment

So Bradley is fighting Mayweather..

Comment

Nobody will ever beat ward and that's a fact

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  So Bradley is fighting Mayweather..
                  What makes you say that?

Comment

Ward is an amazing fighter, I have been telling people about him for years. When he is on his game, he will never be beaten. He can adjust to any style, he can fight on the outside, inside, box beautifully, or fight gritty. I have said before no one from 168-175 is beating Ward, period. Sure there are some competitive fights to make, with Dirrell or maybe GGG if he moves up sure. In fact I think if anyone can come close to beating him it would be one of them. I see no point whatsover to a Froch rematch though, that was a one-sided shutout. I am not saying Hunter can turn Khan into Ward but as much as people clown and hate on Khan, from a technical boxing standpoint, he is probably one of the most skilled/talented boxers out there. If he can control himself and fight smart and be mentally stronger, there are not many people who can beat Khan. I think in a rematch if Khan has made changes, he beats up on Garcia for 12 rounds and wins a UD.

Comment

Working...
                    X