Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez tells Pacquiao to his face that he would lose against Floyd Mayweather!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    so JMM hits harder than floyd? bwahaha

I don't think anyone said JMM hits harder than floyd because he doesn't. I think you just inferenced it from the post... if he did mean that ... well I'm at a loss. I think he was saying JMM made pac respect his power, over three fights, and Floyd hasn't been in there yet to make him respect his.

Comment

floyd stops manny by the 8th round after dominating him easily--

stephen a smith shut manny down and manny knows he can't beat floyd---

Comment

thats his opinion and i respect that, i also believe the same, but the only person who doesnt is floyd, someone who has been following the sport for years now knows that, and it can be read between the lines of floyd and even with the latest 50-manny venture thing, this is too obvious psychology and physically that floyd is the one running away but it doesnt change my opinion that he can beat pacman.

Comment

marquez will be knocked out this december, he will retire from boxing and that's the end of it. as for pacquiao, bigger and greater things await. pacquiao has had enough of marquez's allegations and is determined more than ever to show why he's called the mexicutioner.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
            marquez will be knocked out this december, he will retire from boxing and that's the end of it. as for pacquiao, bigger and greater things await. pacquiao has had enough of marquez's allegations and is determined more than ever to show why he's called the mexicutioner.
            Bradley moved up weight, got hit more, and Manny was more aggressive. Still couldn't knock Bradley out.

Comment

I'll say this, with all prejudice up front. I am a Mayweather fan and a Huge Marquez fan. I love pure boxing, but this interview makes me a bit sick. I hope its enough to stick a spark in manny's ass and give him the wherewithal to train his ass off and give a couple more amazing performances.

It pains me to see him unable to express what he thinks truly and there are instances when I want to see him stand up, slam on the table, and say to those morons (the commentators) that he IS and all time great and that he is not just a punch in bunch fighter. He has developed and incredible skill set from years ago and is truly a complete top two pound for pound fighter. whether he has it left in the tank is another issue but to get round robin punked like that by a hack boxing analist is shame.

War pacquiao! Even though I might root against you. You deserve it.

Comment

Thread title should be 'Marquez tells Pacquiao he thinks he would lose against FMJ'

regardless, JMM probably wouldn't think that if he had not been forced to jump two divisions to fight a 147lb version of FMJ

and of course he's not going to say Pac would beat someone he lost to (even if JMM was robbed before he even got in the ring)

Comment

Working...
                X