No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kiko Martinez Will Now Have To Face Alexander Bakhtin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kiko Martinez Will Now Have To Face Alexander Bakhtin

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, EBU super bantamweight champion Kiko Martinez (27-3, 19KOs) is injured and the voluntary defense against Carl Frampton, that was set for Belfast on September 22, has been cancelled. Martinez has already been replaced by former champion Steve Molitor.

[Click Here To Read More]

ripping the kiko fight is of (again)

but Molitor is a good replacement. Shame i cant go to it

Comment

Been looking forward to this fight as well twice .Molitor is a qualiy replacement though cant grumble with that just hope Kiko stays active and in the mix .Still a fight I want to see in the next yr or 2 Kiko Frampton should be a great scrap

Comment

Bakhtin Martínez will be a interesting bid, atleast. First time Maravillabox will compete for a fight at ebu level. Will see what happens.Very good fight too

Comment

What's happened to Scott Quigg? He didn't exactly wear himself out against Rendall Munroe did he. I'm starting to lose intrest in him. He never fights outside of the north of England & appears to be avoiding Frampton like a dose of the clap. Quigg vs Frampton with British & Commonwealth titles on the line needs to happen soon. Having said that Molitor's gonna be a tough one for Carl.

Comment

Martinez and Bakhtin in the past have to have had the worst management around. Both should have had title shots long ago. Bakhtin has been ranked at 118 for about five years and has remained undefeated but the best he can do is Euro title fights. Hope the winner of this gets a real shot

Comment

Its no suprise that martinez has came up with another excuse to not fight frampton, its the second time he has done it. Scott quigg is no different and will continue to make excuses not to fight frampton as well.

Now, I dont think mr frampton is the best in the world at his weight but with his ameatur pedigree, of close to 200 fights, he has the experience to handle anything thats put in front of him.

Comment

Working...
              X