No announcement yet.

People talk the talk but don't back it up 4 nan nada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] People talk the talk but don't back it up 4 nan nada

Maaan, I'm at my buddies house wathcing the boxing fight and a few of his boys I barely know are drinking and saying they wanna play basketball tomorrow and they are gonna ball me up and hypin the situation up like they were 4 real. I was like damn these cats talk a lot of ***** I bet they show up because they had me convinced they would.

So we agreed to play at 11 the next day. I wake at 9 hyped up like I am going to war so I go eat a subway breakfast haha with tomatoes and spinach flat bread, not bad. Anyhow I eat then a digest. I do 2 rounds of 3 minutes on the speed bag to loosen up my arms. Skip rope for 1 round of 3 min, stair step for 1 min full speed. Stretched and foam rolled haha got a good sweat and took some per-training powder.

I got my game face on and walked to the park and arrived at 11 on the dot and guess what? nobody there. To make this a shorter story, only 2 of my boys showed up and my bro. The ones talking massive amounts of ***** didn't even show!!! We played with a few more people and I absolutely smashed them, I refuse to take a loss. lol

Moral of the story, it is the humble people that are dangerous, the big mouth are just imaginary warriors haha. Smh, God damn I am disappointed in people, fuuckin chumps. Out.
    Last edited by Unknown Champ; 02-05-2012, 04:49 PM.

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
    Maaan, I'm at my buddies house wathcing the boxing fight and a few of his boys I barely know are drinking and saying they wanna play basketball tomorrow and they are gonna ball me up and hypin the situation up like they were 4 real. I was like damn these cats talk a lot of ***** I bet they show up because they had me convinced they would.

So we agreed to play at 11 the next day. I wake at 9 hyped up like I am going to war so I go eat a subway breakfast haha with tomatoes and spinach flat bread, not bad. Anyhow I eat then a digest. I do 2 rounds of 3 minutes on the speed bag to loosen up my arms. Skip rope for 1 round of 3 min, stair step for 1 min full speed. Stretched and foam rolled haha got a good sweat and took some per-training powder.

I got my game face on and walked to the park and arrived at 11 on the dot and guess what? nobody there. To make this a shorter story, only 2 of my boys showed up and my bro. The ones talking massive amounts of ***** didn't even show!!! We played with a few more people and I absolutely smashed them, I refuse to take a loss. lol

Moral of the story, it is the humble people that are dangerous, the big mouth are just imaginary warriors haha. Smh, God damn I am disappointed in people, fuuckin chumps. Out.
    Loudmouths are fun, if they back up their talk that is.

know a guy.
    A Short, fat and hairy Iraqy guy.

He was talking about how much pu'ssy he got and that he was fu'kking this blond girl with big **** and a'ss.

everybody laughed their a'sses off, not beliving a word he said.
    Some days later the guy shows up with his cellphone full of pictures with him and this blond model looking girl.
    Him biting her nipples and so on.

This was in highschool.
    This guy, in noway could afford a hooker.

This guy achieved legend status after he got 2 girls to get off a subway train and blow him.

Comment

haha at least he executed the game plan

Dudes is pussssies, just because I am a nice person, don't mean I dont have the tools to crush a mofo, but when it all comes down to it, it is all about heart and I aint taking a loss.

Comment

haha at least he executed the game plan

Dudes is pussssies, just because I am a nice person, don't mean I dont have the tools to crush a mofo, but when it all comes down to it, it is all about heart and I aint taking a loss.
        I completely agree! feels like my whole generation is a bunch of pu'ssies
        and people who pretend not to be pu'ssies.

i respect you dedication.
        That's some trooper **** right there!
        I wish I had someone like that in my friend circle.
        just a bunch of pu'ssies that won't take any kind of risk any kind of sense "being a man" ****, you know?

Comment

lol it just cats try to act macho and that's not what I am about. Im a cool dude man and get along with everyone. I love competition and I can push my selfish into that dark place where few like to travel haha. I'm not invincible, but I like to think I work hard and it paid off today. Basically, people watch too much TV or they just get away with talking shiiit

Thanks though bro, I just can't believe people when they say they are, what they really arent.

Comment

lol it just cats try to act macho and that's not what I am about. Im a cool dude man and get along with everyone. I love competition and I can push my selfish into that dark place where few like to travel haha. I'm not invincible, but I like to think I work hard and it paid off today. Basically, people watch too much TV or they just get away with talking shiiit

Thanks though bro, I just can't believe people when they say they are, what they really arent.
            I live in Sweden.
            A thing I have noticed here, is that people don't respect plans.
            They won't show up if you plan something with them or they pull out in the last minute.

infact people don't plan their days anymore.
            They just wake up and hope something happens, which is completely ******ed.

how the fu'kk will anything happen if you just sit and wait?

Also people won't try anything new either.
            They won't to stray from their comfort zones.

You don't know how many times I have tried to set up a poker night?
            I there are people they don't know that will show up, they cancel like bunch of social pu'ssies .

People find any kind of excuse not to show up.

Comment

Generally the guy/guys with the biggest mouth dont equal ****! That is the worst feeling tho when your all hyped and ready for nothing. Then you will see them on another occasion and I'm sure they will have every excuse in the book and how lucky you were LMAO goofs!

Comment

Working...
              X