Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Berto Zaveck was dissapointing to some huh, for 10 bucks a month?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berto-Zaveck >>>> Mayweather-Mosley>>>>>>Pacqiuao-Margarito >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Martinez -Barker.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Berto-Zaveck >>>> Mayweather-Mosley>>>>>>Pacqiuao-Margarito >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Martinez -Barker.
      Nah, the price tag of Pacman-Mosley evens Martinez-Barker right out. Mayweather-Mosley was for the lineal welterweight championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Nah, the price tag of Pacman-Mosley evens Martinez-Barker right out. Mayweather-Mosley was for the lineal welterweight championship.
        I'm talking legitimacy.

The Martinez-Barker joke is worse than any of these fights mentioned.

You should make a thread about it slating it. Since it's such a tragic cherrypick and all.

Comment

Can't see how anyone was disappointed by it. Maybe Zaveck should have gotten more time to fight on with the bleeding, but the action in the fight was quality. No cause for complaints.

Comment

I'm talking legitimacy.

The Martinez-Barker joke is worse than any of these fights mentioned.

You should make a thread about it slating it. Since it's such a tragic cherrypick and all.
            Like I said, go find someone who thinks the fight is god's gift to boxing, then we'll see about further criticising it. Until then....................................Besides who are you to tell me what i should do? Get serious homey.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Like I said, go find someone who thinks the fight is god's gift to boxing, then we'll see about further criticising it. Until then....................................Besides who are you to tell me what i should do? Get serious homey.
              You seem to critisize other fights even if the majority of posters are against it.

Why not do the same thing for Martinez considering his fight is so terrible? Isn't that the Mission?

And I'm not telling you what to do I'm saying you should do it to expose all the cherry picks considering that's such a blatent one.

Comment

You seem to critisize other fights even if the majority of posters are against it.

Why not do the same thing for Martinez considering his fight is so terrible? Isn't that the Mission?

And I'm not telling you what to do I'm saying you should do it to expose all the cherry picks considering that's such a blatent one.
                That's a lie. The majority of posters are against which fight exactly? The majority of Pacman fans support his ppv garbage no matter who he beats. Then turn around & call Floyd a cherrypicker even for fighting Ortiz, all the while claiming that Marquez at welterweight is ok because they have unfinished business. Even though they said Floyd Marquez was garbage at that weight. No one takes the Barker fight seriously,that's a dead horse to beat. But if that's what you gotta do Iron, beat away.

Comment

Working...
                X