Collapse
No announcement yet.

very Aggressive bum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmfao fucking bums these days acting all hard on white old men only(no racist..it's just from what I have seen). You never see bums get all out of line with Blacks and Hispanics, they get slapped up and clapped easily like "Wap!" what 'chu said chump!?

Comment

That guy was a politician on top of being filmed, any other white guy would've probably whooped him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mangler Jewnior View Post
        fallenloki KO1 that foo

He don't want none.

Comment

Thing with me I feel sorry for them and would take no pride in knocking them down. But they take advantage of this, Pitty gets them more handouts. So the sadder their situation is the harder it is to say no.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Thing with me I feel sorry for them and would take no pride in knocking them down. But they take advantage of this, Pitty gets them more handouts. So the sadder their situation is the harder it is to say no.

You clearly don't walk the bum gauntlet every day.

Where there will be 20 on any one street I pass.

After a while they know not even to make eye contact.

I fully understand a lot of them are mentally ill, but I would be broke saying yes, and for what good reason?

I'd rather give to the food repository or a good charity so it can be shared the right way.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              i undestand where ur coming from but i wouldnt hav any problem at all telling this guy no and i'd probley give him an ass whoopin too

Comment

I'm always cool to bums an I actually go to them an give them my change or some 1's if I have any, they are usually nice I have never met a bum like that though.

Comment

I thought there was some booty-shaking involved.
                  title of the thread is misleading, **** this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                    is that roger?

Comment

Taser them, if you stop to give them money and they puke on you, you have to live with it. So just when they ask yell "TASER"! Then tase them. The next time just do the Taser yell and they will be gone!

Comment

Working...
                      X