No announcement yet.

Let's skip the B.S.: Mayweather vs. Martinez... and Pacquiao vs. Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
    lolz some fans really dont want to see PAC-PBF, I wonder why?

I have yet to see PBFs REAL position for this fight, it have been recently said that their minds are far from this until after Floyd's & Pac's vacation ...

yet another preliminary fights before the fight of the century at least fighting this two guys (Sergio & Paul) at least sound good and dangerous ...

PAC-Williams 147 BRING IT ON!
    There is not a single fan that I know of or have met who doesn't want to see May-Pac. In fact, Mayweather fans are DYING for that fight to happen.

Manny Pacquiao says he gets weak for a month if he gives a small vial of blood. He has asked for 24 days cutoff before the fight. That is unacceptable to Team Mayweather.

We have been down this road. So we can keep beating our heads on the wall....or we can move on.

Comment

lolz some fans really dont want to see PAC-PBF, I wonder why?

I have yet to see PBFs REAL position for this fight, it have been recently said that their minds are far from this until after Floyd's & Pac's vacation ...

yet another preliminary fights before the fight of the century at least fighting this two guys (Sergio & Paul) at least sound good and dangerous ...

PAC-Williams 147 BRING IT ON!
      You don't feel that you saw his "real position" after the Mosley fight?

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
        There is not a single fan that I know of or have met who doesn't want to see May-Pac. In fact, Mayweather fans are DYING for that fight to happen.

Manny Pacquiao says he gets weak for a month if he gives a small vial of blood. He has asked for 24 days cutoff before the fight. That is unacceptable to Team Mayweather.

We have been down this road. So we can keep beating our heads on the wall....or we can move on.
        You don't feel that you saw his "real position" after the Mosley fight?
        floyd said if their is no testing their is no fight, but did not mention an absolute terms for testing, as far as I know it was only 10 days difference they have during the first rounds of negotiation and that could easily be wrinkled out ...

Comment

Then they're challenging fights. Let's see 'em

I know Floyd would fight Sergio at 154...or 156-158.
          I thought Lampley said Sergio was gonna campaign at 154 and drop the 160 belt if theirs no Pavlik rematch..if Mayweather vs Martinez happens its at 154..154 is stacked now so believe that martinez heads south to 154

Comment

ahaha at the last op in the poll

Comment

1) The Dragon and Williams share Al Haymon

2) Martinez can't make 147. Pacquiao would want Martinez to come to 143 or 144 probably. P Dub is more flexible with his weight.

3) The Dragon just beat the #1 WW. He doesn't gain by fighting an unranked WW or #3 JMW.
              Plain and simply lol at this reply.

Comment

1) The Dragon and Williams share Al Haymon

2) Martinez can't make 147. Pacquiao would want Martinez to come to 143 or 144 probably. P Dub is more flexible with his weight.

3) The Dragon just beat the #1 WW. He doesn't gain by fighting an unranked WW or #3 JMW.
                Mosley number 1 ww??

I didn't knw that.

Comment

floyd said if their is no testing their is no fight, but did not mention an absolute terms for testing, as far as I know it was only 10 days difference they have during the first rounds of negotiation and that could easily be wrinkled out ...
                  Floyd said he wants Olympic style testing. Olympic style testing means no cut-off date.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    Mosley number 1 ww??

I didn't knw that.
                    Yes sir. Shane Mosley was the #1 raked welterweight when Floyd beat him.

Please feel free to verify.

Comment

It seems that Pacquiao won't take the tests that Mayweather is requesting. At this point, Floyd seems even more firmly entrenched in his position. OK, that's fine. then let's move forward. Enough with the B.S.

Mayweather can go fight Martinez at 154 or a catchweight shy of 160 (since 160 isn't Sergio's best weight). That is a terrific fight between two of the most skilled guys in the game.

Concurrently, Pacquiao should go fight Paul Williams at 147, or a little above if Williams needs the room (although Williams says that 147 is comfortable for him).

Mayweather vs Martinez.
                      Pacquiao vs Williams

Let's make them happen in the fall.

I think mayweather loses to martinez above 154. He'll get too bulky above 154 IMO

Comment

Working...
                      X