Bellew vs Chilemba/Matthews vs Crolla/Undercard RBR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bellew vs Chilemba/Matthews vs Crolla/Undercard RBR

Couldnt see an RBR for this card...

Who's watching? Jazza Dickens in a tough fight at the moment, good learning fight though!

Jazza is the dude fighting Fernandez?

Comment

This Fernandez guy is a tough cookie and good defensively but i dont think Dickens is doing himself favours. You can still see the natural ability though

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
        Jazza is the dude fighting Fernandez?
        yeah thats him

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          yeah thats him
          That dude can't punch for ****. Did you see the replay of him punching with the back of his hand? Wtf

Comment

That dude can't punch for ****. Did you see the replay of him punching with the back of his hand? Wtf

Yeah hes not a huge puncher, he punches hard enough though. I came in late but apparently he knocked Fernandez down hard in the early rounds. The main thing i like about Dickens is how difficult he is to hit even when he's attacking and throwing lots of punches. Good reactions and good angles.

And he looks like dobby the house elf...

Comment

Not gonna lie, I had to look up who the elf was. But that's hilarious. I guess I missed the KD too cause I never saw it.

I guess a lot of people are not watching this event. They all must be tuned in to the GGG card.

Comment

Not gonna lie, I had to look up who the elf was. But that's hilarious. I guess I missed the KD too cause I never saw it.

I guess a lot of people are not watching this event. They all must be tuned in to the GGG card.
                had to be said

Yeah seems that way I got that stream in the background but i need to get something from my extortionate Sky Sports package

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  had to be said

Yeah seems that way I got that stream in the background but i need to get something from my extortionate Sky Sports package
                  Im streaming both going back and forth. TBH Chilemba is the only reason why I got this stream on.

Comment

wow incredible bravery from Reed. Never been impressed by Rocky Fielding but he does have some power

Comment

Working...
                    X