Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao v Marquez 4 - WBO 'Champion of the Decade' belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should make a Champion of Mexico and Champion of Philippines belt for both of them too no matter who wins... belts for everyone!

Comment

so that means pacquiao has already won then,oh well

Comment

Hahaha I wonder if PAC will defend this in his next fight against Bradley should he win on saturday

Comment

Originally posted by HOLLYW00 View Post
          What's next ... Fighter of the Summer, Winter, Spring and Fall

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
          this is just ridiculous...
          Agreed ... at this point all you can do is SYFH

Comment

lol...............

Comment

some of the comments made in this thread makes me feel bad! why , because some of the same exact people complaining about this belt !! are the same people that ws happy about the diamond belt that was on the line last may ! they were jumping for joy with that belt but now all of the sudden when manny and marquez get a belt the commemorates the awesome battles they had in the ring all of the sudden it is a problem !

Comment

Originally posted by Rico1965 View Post
                If they weren't fighting for a championship belt the fight would only be 10 round bout. I know Pacquiao doesn't have a belt not sure about Marquez.
                where did you get that from??you dont have to have a title on the line to fight 12 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                  some of the comments made in this thread makes me feel bad! why , because some of the same exact people complaining about this belt !! are the same people that ws happy about the diamond belt that was on the line last may ! they were jumping for joy with that belt but now all of the sudden when manny and marquez get a belt the commemorates the awesome battles they had in the ring all of the sudden it is a problem !
                  Stop just stop..cause That Diamond belt was made for Manny to in his fight with Cotto..and everyone has laughed at that Diamond belt crap as well

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    Stop just stop..cause That Diamond belt was made for Manny to in his fight with Cotto..and everyone has laughed at that Diamond belt crap as well

fukin larry is having his menstrual cycle again!

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      thanks for proving my point larry! when manny was fighting for the heralded diamonds belt everyone was throwing dirt on his name ! but as sooon as may 5th came around everyone loved the belt ! i wonder why ....... hmmmm hmmm well i know why because manny haters are hyprocriticals ! they made fun of manny for alleged ped use . but marquez has more evidence against him but they sweep it under the rugs !

Comment

Working...
                      X