No announcement yet.

Official Black Ops 2 thread..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
    I don't want to nor do I play like that. I know it's a video game but I try to keep it somewhat real. You must do it since your asking. I still think its lame/gay but whatever.
    It's part of the game. You just mad someone quick scooped yo ass..

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
      That is the gayest Shti I have ever seen. All of his kills were exploits of how the game is. This dude jumped off a building turned around and killed somebody with a sniper rifle on the way to the ground. GTFO!
      I'd buy Battlefield if I wanted a lot of realism. I play Call of Duty to do the unreal and things you can't do in real life. Hate on him, but not many players can do what he's doing in that video.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Good game. Weird though that I can get into a multiplayer match no problem but it takes awhile to get into a zombies match. Didn't have this problem with the first Black Ops game.

It's exactly like that for Steam on PC as well. I have no issues getting into multiplayer but Zombies always takes an extra minute and people time out during the load out screen.

So much for dedicated servers!

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          Have you heard of Bob Lee Swagger? Not Mark Wahlberg.

That takes no skill at all and surprise, surprise... it's on MW2. I could do that but it's not hard to do at all, if anything, it's too easy. Snipers are too strong compared to other guns because it's so easy to quick-scope and blind fire.

Game is a joke and that video is what turned it into one.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            That takes no skill at all and surprise, surprise... it's on MW2. I could do that but it's not hard to do at all, if anything, it's too easy. Snipers are too strong compared to other guns because it's so easy to quick-scope and blind fire.

Game is a joke and that video is what turned it into one.

"My dad is stronger than your dad"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
                None of those were even remotely funny.

Comment

anybody know why they've deleted HC free for all for those 'party games' ?

Comment

ive never been a sniper on any other CODs but for some reason the way these maps are, I snipe like a beast.

DSR-50.

I dont just camp though, my back up is the full auto pistol... If I meet you up close you dont stand a chance.

My weakness is midrange, but far and close youre a gonner.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      ive never been a sniper on any other CODs but for some reason the way these maps are, I snipe like a beast.

DSR-50.

I dont just camp though, my back up is the full auto pistol... If I meet you up close you dont stand a chance.

My weakness is midrange, but far and close youre a gonner.
                      You on 360?

Comment

Working...
                      X