No announcement yet.

Garcia stops Khan (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Early stoppage, not to say Garcia wouldn't have finished him.

But Khan did nothing wrong tonight. This TKO could've gone either way. Luck of the draw, Garcia got it.

Those exchanges were fierce and either fighter could've gotten dropped.
    no, not at all. there's a reason garcia was landing the better punches all fight long. timing, anticipation, position of your feet, etc...khan was just throwing punches, garcia was aiming.

Comment

good stoppage he had the same face when he got ktfo by prescott , khans chin just cant hold

Comment

That first knockdown is why you dont throw lead left hook followed with a weak ass right upper cut.

That certainly wasn't a quick stoppage, he looked broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
          You seriously don't know how UPSET I am that NO ONE IN KHANS CORNER POURED COLD WATER ON HIM.

JESUS CHRIST im not even a fuc king trainer and I would have known better. I mean for gods sake that's the first thing you do when a fighter has wobbly legs.../.
          There's a reason your water thread got deleted, it's because it's ****ing ******ed. Roach could've blasted him with a firehose and he still would've got murked, he was on vacation on queer street. (Visiting Victor Ortiz, most likely.....)

Comment

Khan needs to learn to take the full 8 seconds before he gets up.

His problem is every time he's dropped, he tries to jump right up. That's why he was falling all over the place after the first knockdown.

But after the 3rd knockdown, Bayless asked him to come forward and he did while saying he was ok.
            He may have come forward and said he was okay, but the look in his eyes said otherwise.

Comment

But Khan did nothing wrong tonight. This TKO could've gone either way. Luck of the draw, Garcia got it.

Except drop his right hand mid-combination so he got hit with that counter left hook right?

Fight should've been stopped in the first, he took a ton of unnecessary punishment while out on his feet.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                no, not at all. there's a reason garcia was landing the better punches all fight long. timing, anticipation, position of your feet, etc...khan was just throwing punches, garcia was aiming.
                Khan was landing in the exchanges also.

Sure Garcia was timing him, but Khan was landing 3-4 shots to Garcia's 1.

Look at Garcia's face. Khan's punches in the exchanges could've stopped Garcia also.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
                  You seriously don't know how UPSET I am that NO ONE IN KHANS CORNER POURED COLD WATER ON HIM.

JESUS CHRIST im not even a fuc king trainer and I would have known better. I mean for gods sake that's the first thing you do when a fighter has wobbly legs.../.
                  What his corner should have done is throw in the towel about 10 seconds into round 2.

Comment

Na man, you're dead wrong. Garcia's chin is top notch, he talks a lot of crap but the guy is tough as nails and can take a punch. Khan wasn't going to knock anybody out.

Comment

Personally, I wish Bayless wouldn't have stopped it when he did. I could've went for another 3-4 knockdowns and another chicken dance before it was over.

Comment

Working...
                      X