Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAMN!!! Mexican Rap Superstar Mr Capone-E walking Rios into the ring 2Nite!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    but cypress hill is a cuban that wants to be black
    Has more skills

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
      lol at all these peurto ricans hating on the mexican rap sensation, capone-e>>>>>>>>>> fat joe-ke and it aint even close..... and that khan song music viseo thing is clearly some highly edited bull****
      Capon-e aint even mexican, he's arab...

puerto rican rap homie? I'm mexican and I can recognize: Big Pun > All of Chicano rap combined.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
        lol at all these peurto ricans hating on the mexican rap sensation, capone-e>>>>>>>>>> fat joe-ke and it aint even close..... and that khan song music viseo thing is clearly some highly edited bull****
        Fat joe ain't ****... just think caPony is average

Comment

Time out.

Capone E>>>Big Pun

And it ain't even close. Anyone that says otherwise doesn't know anything about hip hop.

Comment

Originally posted by Legal Alien
            I have to laugh every time I see a guy who is so insecure, he has to pretend to be from another culture altogether. Capone is a dick from where I come from.

A sucker who looked at his parents, and decided he was too weak to be what he actually IS.

Rios is slippin. I don't respect Eminem for the same damn reason. Be true to who you are and don't try and act like because you grew up getting punched into a coma by blacks, that somehow you "relate" more to them. If I see eminem... I just might slap his ass.

Comment

you mean fake Mexican Rapper Mr Capone-E

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                Time out.

Capone E>>>Big Pun

And it ain't even close. Anyone that says otherwise doesn't know anything about hip hop.
                Says the *** who listens to Victoria Justice.

gtfo, son.

Comment

he isnt even Mexican.he is a fake ass bum ass rapper............

Comment

Originally posted by Legal Alien
                    I have to laugh every time I see a guy who is so insecure, he has to pretend to be from another culture altogether. Capone is a dick from where I come from.

A sucker who looked at his parents, and decided he was too weak to be what he actually IS.

Rios is slippin. I don't respect Eminem for the same damn reason. Be true to who you are and don't try and act like because you grew up getting punched into a coma by blacks, that somehow you "relate" more to them. If I see eminem... I just might slap his ass.
                    lol...............

Comment

Originally posted by Chex31 View Post
                      Says the *** who listens to Victoria Justice.

gtfo, son.
                      I would knock you out in a street fight, take a walk son.

Comment

Working...
                      X