Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still don't think Rashad or Machida do any better then Rampage or Shogun...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led View Post
    Among the four fighters mentioned I think Machida, because of his elusiveness, would give Jones a challenge. Evans is the easiest fight.
    There is no way in hell Rashad gets a worse beat down than Rua got. He was as close to a human punching bag you''ll ever see at that level.

Styles wise, Rua is such a piece of cake for Jones it would be wise for his management to never want a rematch against Jones.

If you don't have great takedown defense(Rampage, Machida and Evans all do) you will get a hellacious beating.

Comment

How would Henderson fair?I think he could beat jones,also Machida if he would pick up his output Jon Jones was hurt and annoyed by the few leg kicks rampage threw.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
        There is no way in hell Rashad gets a worse beat down than Rua got. He was as close to a human punching bag you''ll ever see at that level.

Styles wise, Rua is such a piece of cake for Jones it would be wise for his management to never want a rematch against Jones.

If you don't have great takedown defense(Rampage, Machida and Evans all do) you will get a hellacious beating.
        We'll see. Trust me on this, Evans every attempt to takedown, clinch, or to even to take his range has an equal damages from Jones strike.

Comment

Out of those two, I think Evans has a better chance. People shouldn't take Rashad so lightly. His wrestling, movement, and speed can give Jones issues that he hasn't dealt with yet.

Machida and his style is kind of a wild card in my opinion. He either loses all 5 rounds on the scorecards or he knocks Jones silly. Pretty hard to predict if you ask me.

Although active, Jones does get pretty sloppy with his striking. He gets away with it because he has such a long reach. He relies on distance as does Machida, and 9 times out of 10 that favors the guy with the longer reach.

Machida is a much better counter striker than Jones, closing the distance wouldn't be out of the question as he does very quick on the feet. I'd love to see this match up.

Comment

Hendo can beat him. He hits him with the Fedor uppercut, its curtains.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
              Hendo can beat him. He hits him with the Fedor uppercut, its curtains.

LOL, his arms are too short. He'll wing punches and get stiff jabbed in the process.

The ***** would look worse than Gomi-Nate. Then when Hendo tries a desperate clinch, he'd get tossed all crazy like Bonner and Hamill did.

Comment

Working...
              X