No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Lopez Sparring With Nieves, Santos, Aponte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Lopez Sparring With Nieves, Santos, Aponte

On Tuesday, former two-division champion Juan Manuel Lopez (33-2, 30 KO's) resumed his sparring session for the June 15th showdown against Mikey Garcia (31-0, 26 KO's), the WBO's featherweight king. Juanma had stayed away from sparring for a bit after suffering an injury to his left cheekbone after an alleged fall during a track run. Juanma went six rounds with bantamweight Jose Nieves (22-3-2, 11 KO's) and two with undefeated featherweight Braulio Santos (10-0, 9 KO's). According to reports, Lopez, tomorrow, will hold a sparring session with Jose "Cheo" Aponte in Caguas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

With Jose Cheo Aponte? That is the gym, not a guy he can spar lol. Good job Rey

Comment

Last vid I saw of Juanman in camp his face, and arms where still heavily scarred up from that 'fall' he had.

Comment

Garcia outboxes and eats up Juanma, then stops him late.

Comment

Juanma you only helping this guys not you !!is good you doing this but you need sparring like Rocky Martinez and Ceda jr

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
            With Jose Cheo Aponte? That is the gym, not a guy he can spar lol. Good job Rey
            lol,,if you read clearly it does say it's a gym..would like to see juanma win though and get some other big fights at 130

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
              lol,,if you read clearly it does say it's a gym..would like to see juanma win though and get some other big fights at 130
              They changed it.

Comment

train and spar all you want phaggot-I hope my boy Mikey Garcia beats this ***** up for a good 35 minutes then KHTFO with about 30 secs left in the 12th. Then I'm gonna watch this gutless *** blame everyone for him losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  train and spar all you want phaggot-I hope my boy Mikey Garcia beats this ***** up for a good 35 minutes then KHTFO with about 30 secs left in the 12th. Then I'm gonna watch this gutless *** blame everyone for him losing.
                  Lol calm down there keyboard warrior . Phaggot and gutless to a boxer who win or lose always keeps coming and gets up. If anything your man mikey is a quitter for what happened vs salido at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Pr23 View Post
                    Lol calm down there keyboard warrior . Phaggot and gutless to a boxer who win or lose always keeps coming and gets up. If anything your man mikey is a quitter for what happened vs salido at the end.
                    those directed at how he whines and blames others when he loses.

Thats a stretch calling him a quitter. But dont woryy-phaggot ass juanma wont be around much longer after mikey beats his ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X