Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Goldenboy always screw over Matthysse and Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Goldenboy always screw over Matthysse and Maidana?

These guys are two of the most entertaining fan friendly fighters out there. If they were marketed correct they could bring in big HBO ratings... not ppv but solid main event HBO card ratings. Instead they favor bums like Garcia, Khan and Paulie. I know there is not as big of an argentine fan base but still.... do you guys not see this? I know there are a lot of good gb fighters in similar weight classes but i think itd almost be better for these guys to be on top rank based on the way gb givesthem the short end of the stick

Maidana got plenty of opportunities. He hasn't been screwed over at all.

Matthysse on the other hand......I don't know WTF they plan on doing with him.

Comment

If Khans a bum it says a lot for Maidana.

Personally I don't find Maidana exciting. Would rather watch Khan, Garcia and even Paulie over him.

Plod, plod, plod, eat 10 punches, plod, plod, plod! Throw a huge looping overhand right. Plod, plod, plod!

They don't screw Maidana, the guys always fighting for titles & in eliminators and getting big fights.

Lucas gets screwed over though, that is for sure.

Comment

they aren't marketable in the US

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
          If Khans a bum it says a lot for Maidana.

Personally I don't find Maidana exciting. Would rather watch Khan, Garcia and even Paulie over him.

Plod, plod, plod, eat 10 punches, plod, plod, plod! Throw a huge looping overhand right. Plod, plod, plod!

They don't screw Maidana, the guys always fighting for titles & in eliminators and getting big fights.

Lucas gets screwed over though, that is for sure.
          This.

And Maidana got plenty of opportunities. Well, Matthysse got his but got screwed over by judging.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

now they are saying matthysse vs maidan.. great fight but thats bull**** they will do that to preoccu[py those guys and get them away from the other fighters. Matthysse is too good and powerful, and maidanas heart, power and now he is improved with garcia is too risky for any of these other protected clowns

Comment

Maidana got a shot @ victor ortiz, amir khan, devon alexander. Matthysse on the other hand has been shafted against judah, alexander

Comment

maidana got plenty of opportunities but his last opportunity he had was against a guy who clinched him 112 times in 10 rds, even though he could have never won that fight the 10 rds was bull**** to screw him over for alexander. Since then madiana is treated like ****

Comment

Mathssye getting Robbed has nothing to do with GBP

and Maidana's bum ass gotten A LOT of High Profile Fights......

Comment

Nope, just Lucas.

Comment

Working...
                    X