Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call me stupid, but I don't even believe Bradley can beat Margarito at 147.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    I cant believe a lot of people give it to timmy, he is in a big size disadvantage and he aint that fast for a prime margo.. he may be faster in hands but not in feet. Margo laughs at cotto best shots I dont know what will he do if timmy hits him.. Timmy wont even hurt lil prime malignaggi that bad at 140.. margo will take it to him and throw lots of uppercuts and random punches..
    No, see what you're problem is, is that you simply think to highly of Pacman. The Margarito Pacman beat was shot, so was Mosley. BTW Bradley has twice as much footspeed as Margarito, in fact by how your posting, I'd be inclined to assume you've never really seen Bradley fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      No, see what you're problem is, is that you simply think to highly of Pacman. The Margarito Pacman beat was shot, so was Mosley. BTW Bradley has twice as much footspeed as Margarito, in fact by how your posting, I'd be inclined to assume you've never really seen Bradley fight.
      Keep your opinion to yourself, homey. How many missiles Pacman launched on Marg's face and body and most of them find their targets? Did Margs go down? NO. Is that what you call shot?

Now imagine Bradley being pressured like that by a raging Marg.

THINK, homey. THINK. Don't just talk out of your a55. THINK.

Comment

Bingo......

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          Keep your opinion to yourself, homey. How many missiles Pacman launched on Marg's face and body? Did Margs go down? NO. Is that what you call shot?

THINK, homey. THINK.
          No, you keep your opinions to yourself. What do shot & chin have in common, dummy.

Comment

Keep your opinion to yourself, homey. How many missiles Pacman launched on Marg's face and body and most of them find their targets? Did Margs go down? NO. Is that what you call shot?

THINK, homey. THINK. Don't just talk out of your a55. THINK.
            He can give his opinion as often as he likes.

Comment

No, you keep your opinions to yourself. What do shot & chin have in common, dummy.
              If you think Bradley can launch bombs like that as many as Pac did and reach their targets, then you're just another bum pretending you know something.

Comment

End the name calling here.

Comment

If you think Bradley can launch bombs like that and reach as many as Pac did and reach their targets, they you're just another bum pretending you know something.
                  I hope you see how intellectually challenged you are. I never mentioned Bradley having Pacman type power.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    End the name calling here.
                    Sorry, no more from me.

Comment

I hope you see how intellectually challenged you are. I never mentioned Bradley having Pacman type power.
                      Again, do you think Bradley can land bombs as many as Pac did in that Marg fight? Pacman DID. Marg didn't go down. He kept coming. Is that what you call shot?

THINK, bro, THINK about it in your sleep tonight. Try imagining Bradley, Berto, Marquez or any small fighter in that situation.

Comment

Working...
                      X