• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brutal Honesty View Post
    i know im right.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post

Comment

that black people (specifically ghetto black people who have nothing better to do but make stupid ignorant utube videos, calling sports radio shows with their stupid takes) hate (isnt it ironic that they made that word up even though they do most of the hating) and resent anytime a non black athlete is successful and that they find it hard to give credit to that same athlete.

Read that thread that i made in the opening post. It explains everything.

Tim Tebow's success just proves my point. A lot of tebow haters comprise of black people just like the majority of pac's haters on this site are just that. Whenever somebody gets some shine and if its not a black athlete, black people immediately label them overrated. Just look at what pacquiao has to go through. He never fought a slick black fighter. cant be great.

I went through this personally my self. As a white guy I can handle my own in playing ball, basketball that is, i used to play college ball. Whenever i play at 24 hour fitness and i play against black people and they are surprised i can play whenever i make a great move to the basket or D up a brother they call a foul or a travel because they dont want to look bad against a non black athlete.

Its all true. Just watch kordell stewart in that video. brother man is resentful. just like the mayweathers and their ghetto black fanbase are of pacquaios success and just like they are of tebows success. thats why.

go ahead try to deny it.
        Why is ignorance like this tolerated here. What a complete and utter waste of a human being.

Comment

Originally posted by LVfrank View Post
          What the hell does Tebow situation have to do with Pacquiao.
          apparently black people hate Tim Tebow

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
            According to Arum,the cut will take up to June to heal! Sounds like a blown up lightweight did a number on the supposed P4P#1 ! lmfao
            but did you see Marquez face tho?

never mind that Marquez is fighting on March and Manny is out of commission until June

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              apparently black people hate Tim Tebow
              "Ghetto" black people, at that. What a clown.

Comment

that black people (specifically ghetto black people who have nothing better to do but make stupid ignorant utube videos, calling sports radio shows with their stupid takes) hate (isnt it ironic that they made that word up even though they do most of the hating) and resent anytime a non black athlete is successful and that they find it hard to give credit to that same athlete.

Read that thread that i made in the opening post. It explains everything.

Tim Tebow's success just proves my point. A lot of tebow haters comprise of black people just like the majority of pac's haters on this site are just that. Whenever somebody gets some shine and if its not a black athlete, black people immediately label them overrated. Just look at what pacquiao has to go through. He never fought a slick black fighter. cant be great.

I went through this personally my self. As a white guy I can handle my own in playing ball, basketball that is, i used to play college ball. Whenever i play at 24 hour fitness and i play against black people and they are surprised i can play whenever i make a great move to the basket or D up a brother they call a foul or a travel because they dont want to look bad against a non black athlete.

Its all true. Just watch kordell stewart in that video. brother man is resentful. just like the mayweathers and their ghetto black fanbase are of pacquaios success and just like they are of tebows success. thats why.

go ahead try to deny it.

this poor inbred has more alts than an Asian World of Warcraft farmer. Time to make another dumbass.

Last edited by p4p-champ; 01-14-2012, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X