Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you happy with your life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I simply exist. I feel I have reached senescence already and I am not that old. Hopefully my trudge will end in 10 years or less.

Comment

Life's good, I'd say. I graduated from college but haven't found a permanent job yet related to my degree.

I was starting my Master's but don't have money to pay for the Master's courses. So rather than take out ridiculous student loans and have a huge ass debt, I'm joining the Air Force, make some money with a secure job, gain some military benefits, and if I get a good job, I might just stick around.

So, in a way, I can finally feel myself moving forward in life. I'm actually excited and looking forward to growing in maturity, making money, and hopefully making my loved ones proud.

Comment

I have no money but I'm happy with my life.

Red K BTW.

Comment

Brother, I'm ending my military career as a reservist just like my active duty days.

Finding some time to kill while searching for a job here in the great city of NY.

Debating whether or not to become a garbage man. I read somewhere that they find the occasional "gold mine" while throwing the trash out. Or drive a forklift or be a truck driver or a fuel personnel in the airport. Not really choosy in what work I'm getting. I'm just a high school graduate.

Also, again I've been in the military as an 18 year old kid with nothing and anything that comes to my life is a blessing and a sign that I'm moving forward in life as "stuff" are accumulating in my home.

Once I get a job that holds me down and makes me feel proud like the military then I'll settle down and find the right woman/girl.

Only time you will find me serious, Brother.

And don't be too serious. Serious people die early due to depression and lack of enjoyment in life.

You have a good day, Brother.

Comment

Working...
          X