Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales' Father: The Second Time My Son Got Robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales' Father: The Second Time My Son Got Robbed

Jose Morales, father and trainer of Erik Morales (51-7, 35 KOs), is very angry with Saturday's decision at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. After twelve rounds of boxing, Marcos Maidana (30-2, 27 KOs) was given the victory with a majority decision. Two judges saw it 116-112 for Maidana, and the third had it scored as a 114-114 draw.

[Click Here To Read More]

Big fan of both El Terrible and MAB but El Terrible was robbed in a couple of those.

Comment

Maidana is a very dirty fighter. I can't respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

Maidana is a sick **** he tried to cheap shot knock Khan out in the first round

Comment

Morales lost

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHER DUCK View Post

Maidana is a sick **** he tried to cheap shot knock Khan out in the first round
            There was nothing wrong with that, they touched gloves before the round even started when the ref was giving his instructions.

Oh and Morales wasn't robbed, he lost a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Morales lost
              Agree with this quote. He should reconsider his thinking about the fight's scorecards. I saw Maidana win the first 4 rounds, 1 round in the middle, and the last 2 rounds. Maidana was 7 rounds ahead against Morales with a draw it will be 6 rounds (Maidana)-5 rounds (Morales) -1 (Draw).

Morales should have done more in the last two rounds. Instead Morales took a breather and he let Maidana dictate the last round. So, it is not a big surprise that Maidana got the majority decision. No, robbery happening it was just good judging provided by those officials.

Morales should focus in getting back more in shape and building more stamina. Honestly, watching the fight for the third time Morales can dominate Bradley. Bradley is a straight come forward fighter with no power. Bradley will get rocked by Morales every time he comes rushing in head first. And to add more, Bradley doesn't have speed what he did against Alexander were to clinch and go inside neutralizing Alexander's quick hands. Last criticism to add, Bradley will fall because he isn't a great defensive fighter and a power puncher but an offensive fighter with heart which isn't enough against Morales' heart, technique, and power.

Comment

Its his father you ****. Like your dads would say anything different.

Comment

Morales lost a close fight. I had it 8 rounds to Maidana and 4 rounds to Morales. If Morales would've started sooner and won the last 3 rounds he would've won but I think he gassed out.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    lol, since the khan maidana fight, this guy is hating for no reason on maidana. What's wrong with you man, your boy got the win over him, even if he was running for the last few rounds...

Comment

Working...
                    X