No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios, Alvarado, Arum Expect Another War in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios, Alvarado, Arum Expect Another War in Rematch

Brandon Rios and Mike Alvarado warned everyone that they only now how to fight one way in hyping their epic first encounter last October. They promised an all-our war and still managed to surpass seemingly unrealistic expectations.

Rios overcame several rocky moments to stop Alvarado midway through the seventh round. The fight was hailed by many as the Fight of the Year and no worse than among the year’s two best. It was so good that promoter Top Rank decided to match them again, with the two set to once again go to war on March 30 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

just give us the pleasure and knock each other out!

Comment

I think Alvarado will box more this time around... it won't be as good as the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
        I think Alvarado will box more this time around... it won't be as good as the first fight
        Yeah until he gets tagged then its back to rockem sockem robots!

Comment

I don't believe either fighter should change anything and I'm not just saying to just for the excitement I believe in a situation like this it will turn into a brawl no matter what and it will come down to the same who wants it more now Alvarado was hurt last time around but I think the stoppage a little premature look at Bradley the other night he was hurt a lot worse than Alvarado and the fighting continued.

Comment

lol watch it be terribly boring and full of low blows, clinches, and more headbutts then punches

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
              lol watch it be terribly boring and full of low blows, clinches, and more headbutts then punches
              It´s not Peterson-Mayweather. This are machos.

Comment

no way Alvarado fights the same way... he'll change tactics and make the fight more of a boxing match

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                  It´s not Peterson-Mayweather. This are machos.
                  lol you mean guys with no skill who resort to flailing.
                  They literally do nothing else lmao but it's entertaining to watch

Comment

Working...
                  X