No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell Stops Craig, Alejandro Berrio Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell Stops Craig, Alejandro Berrio Next

Super middleweight contender Anthony Dirrell (22-0, 19KOs) stopped late replacement Dante Craig (18-10-1, 13KOs) with a hard hook to the body in the fifth round at the Atwood Stadium in Flint, Michigan. Dirrell will reportedly move on to face Alejandro Berrio on July 22 in Las Vegas, with ESPN Friday Night Fights televising. The fight with Craig was the first hometown card by the Dirrell brothers' new promotional company.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great to see him staying active! Let's see Dirrell-Green!

Comment

Berrio will be tough as hell and he can hit.

I hope Dirrell is on his A game.

Comment

anyone go to this fight live? I knew I shoulda went and just caught the Haye/Klit fight later. I had been saying from day one that Haye had no chance, and was going to make it a boring fight by using the same tactics as he did in the valuev fight. It wasn't ever a matter of Haye winning for me, it was just whether he would get KO'd or not.

Anyway, sorry to talk about that fight on this thread, it's just im PISSED I didn't go to this fight live. . .

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Berrio will be tough as hell and he can hit.

I hope Dirrell is on his A game.
          I agree. He's very experienced too. Its good to see him stepping up the level of opposition. This is a very dangerous fight.

Comment

I had a chance to go but I declined cause it was too god damn hot to watch Dirrell fight a bum with 9 losses who been knocked out 8 times and got tko'd in his last fight. I want my first pro watching experience to be more memorable lol.

His next fight seems to be a decent opponent even with his 5 knockout losses. His opponent ko'd Yusaf Mack and Robert Stieglitz and fought Lucian Bute.
            Last edited by killacash; 07-03-2011, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
              I had a chance to go but I declined cause it was too god damn hot to watch Dirrell fight a bum with 9 losses who been knocked out 8 times and got tko'd in his last fight. I want my first pro watching experience to be more memorable lol.

His next fight seems to be a decent opponent even with his 5 knockout losses. His opponent ko'd Yusaf Mack and Robert Stieglitz and fought Lucian Bute.
              that's what's up, but I can assure you that just about ANY professional prizefight is badass when LIVE (especially when you are close). It's much more exciting. I'm a huge fan of the Dirrells too, I saw Dirrell fight Abraham live in Detroit.

Comment

Working...
              X