No announcement yet.

Omar Henry vs. Erislandy Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omar Henry vs. Erislandy Lara

Ya need to read this and let me know if anyone thinks this could be a possibility and a good fight???

http://allnewthougts.blogspot.com/20...andy-lara.html

Who are your sources?

Comment

Lara by late stoppage. Henry wouldn't be able to crack an egg with a sledghammer. He throws a lot of punches with little power. Lara would start timing him and hurting him with counters. Henryis something of a midget too, no height or reach advantages against the elite.
      Last edited by richardt; 06-30-2012, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        Who are your sources?
        Not my sources...I just seen some dude on Facebook post this up so I was wondering what truth was behind this? He say he work for Don King and got lots of pictures with boxers I guess a fan? I think if it was to happen...I think Omar has a chance his KO ratio is high, and at the same time I think Lara is superior in many areas..and could hit Omar hard, question is does Omar have a chin?

Comment

Originally posted by prophetstylez View Post
          Not my sources...I just seen some dude on Facebook post this up so I was wondering what truth was behind this? He say he work for Don King and got lots of pictures with boxers I guess a fan? I think if it was to happen...I think Omar has a chance his KO ratio is high, and at the same time I think Lara is superior in many areas..and could hit Omar hard, question is does Omar have a chin?
          henry ko's him

Comment

omar by ko

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              omar by ko
              in my own honest opinion lara needs to beat this guy to be deserving of a canelo shot

Comment

Does Omar Henry even fight anymore? Isn't he in MMA now?

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                  in my own honest opinion lara needs to beat this guy to be deserving of a canelo shot
                  Then when Lara beats him, you'll move the goal post. Absolutely zero incentive to fight Henry, who's nowhere near to becoming a contender for any belt. Lara needs to fight other contenders like Rosado/Molina/Trout/Kirkland.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Does Omar Henry even fight anymore? Isn't he in MMA now?
                    He fought last week, won by UD.

Comment

Working...
                    X