Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home from the front lines.....Q&A with the Chief about Afghanistan!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to you chief.Brave man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      Damn son you go hard
      I do what I can Teng Mah homie. But I'm gettin up there, and sip more so than guzzle now. It just goes so fast. I promise they done started shortin us on what a 5th and litre actually are nowadays.

Comment

• Can't believe I miss this thread, chief.

Got nothing to ask, I just hope and pray that you be safe when go back to the theater to continue you tour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          I've been doin my best since being deployed to Afghanistan to keep up with the news and opinions of others in regards to what ya'll think is goin on out there, and what is being reported as news/facts of the what is goin on in theater. So I told a few posters that I would do a Q&A thread once I returned home for R&R. There are alot of good things being done in Afghanistan that unfortunately is not being covered widespread by the media. And alot horrible things that again are not being covered by the media(local or international).

So this thread is for you to post your questions(or offer your opinions, which will be subject to Rebuttal)about whats goin on over there in Afghanistan, and If I know personally(meaning was there or know someone who was there), I will answer(if it's not deemed sensitive info).

All I ask is that you do your very best to be respectful(as I will do the same).

Let the Questions Begin.
          chief tell me. what was your favorite hashish when you was over there?

Comment

• Home for good or just for now bud? Either way take the misses for that vacation we talked about.

Comment

• how many peeps did you see being stoned over there?

Comment

• Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                Props to you chief.Brave man
                Thank You ACL homie. I greatly appreciate it my man.

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                Can't believe I miss this thread, chief.

Got nothing to ask, I just hope and pray that you be safe when go back to the theater to continue you tour.
                Aint nuthin Kad mah homie. Im just glad you stopped through my good man.

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                chief tell me. what was your favorite hashish when you was over there?
                I aint get none.

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                Home for good or just for now bud? Either way take the misses for that vacation we talked about.
                Will do TBear my good man. She still tryin to figure out where she wanna go.

Originally posted by sick- View Post
                how many peeps did you see being stoned over there?
                None.

Comment

They are all Mayweather fans.

Thanks Lofty bruh. Its great to be back.
                  really? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
                    really? lol
                    Yep. They all wonder why Manny was ducking the tests in the begining, and why he wont take less than 50% after he said he would. They dont like that he aint honor his word(your word means alot in AFG).

Comment

Yep. They all wonder why Manny was ducking the tests in the begining, and why he wont take less than 50% after he said he would. They dont like that he aint honor his word(your word means alot in AFG).
                      thanks for the info, enjoy your time home and hope you come back for good soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X