Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Hate Mayweather Because of his Trash Talk...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JD1986 View Post
    Mayweather's okay, but some of his fans are the worst haters of other boxers I've ever come across.

There's one in particular who writes everything he can to discredit Hatton and Calzaghe - yet he expects us all to respect his favorite (Mayweather). Go figure!
    Wtf is this comment?

Flame each other instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunstar1 View Post
      If trash talking is too much for you, then boxing is also not for you, don't ever hate a boxer because he trash talks.
      you're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
        I'm a Floyd fan, but the thing with alot of his fans is that they care too much about him as a person.

You're a boxing fan, yet you sweat him as if you know him personally.

Shut the **** up.

You like how he performs in the ring then defend that, don't go defending his ways.
        That **** is gay.
        I'm glad you mentioned people talking about him personally. Thats funny because most people who dislike talk about him personally before they talk about his fight game. Like in another thread somebody talked about him beating his wife or girlfriend what the **** does that have to do with what he does in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
          I'm glad you mentioned people talking about him personally. Thats funny because most people who dislike talk about him personally before they talk about his fight game. Like in another thread somebody talked about him beating his wife or girlfriend what the **** does that have to do with what he does in the ring.
          He uses her face as a speedbag.
          That has alot to do with what he does in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
            It's not the trash talking it's the acting like a ****ing jungle bunny.
            It's called selling a fight, which he did pretty good job.

Still a real man will never ***** about jungle bunnies, where is all the real men, men are so soft today.

Comment

Originally posted by me2007 View Post
              you're an idiot.
              At least I'm not a liar like you.

Comment

It's called selling a fight, which he did pretty good job.

Still a real man will never ***** about jungle bunnies, where is all the real men, men are so soft today.
                Yeah wearing speedos and posting the pic in front of a forum full of male boxing fans is real manlike......***** please with your bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                  He uses her face as a speedbag.
                  That has alot to do with what he does in the ring.
                  Exactly, Mayweather faces ALLEGATIONS (unproven) of Assualt,

So he's an ******* for life.

Sugar ray robinson is a serial abuser of women,

And yet Is the undisputed best boxer of all time and should never be questioned on this forum.

Contradiction.

Comment

A real man will never ***** about a boxer who trash talks, sad thing is most men today are bunch of little girls who watch figure skating.

If trash talking is too much for you, then boxing is also not for you, don't ever hate a boxer because he trash talks.
                    Yeah wearing speedos and posting the pic in front of a forum full of male boxing fans is real manlike......***** please with your bull****.

Comment

Since 80% of this site is gay, so I thought they will enjoy that gay pic.

That was not me!

Comment

Working...
                      X