No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Wants Chavez-Pascal If Not Chavez-Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Wants Chavez-Pascal If Not Chavez-Golovkin

NEW YORK — If a July 12 pay-per-view bout between Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Gennady Golovkin cannot be made, promoter Bob Arum would like to have Chavez move up to light heavyweight to face Canada’s Jean Pascal.

Arum said Tuesday before a Miguel Cotto-Sergio Martinez news conference at Madison Square Garden that he had dinner with Pascal on Monday night to discuss the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That fightbwould look like taylor vs chavez sr 1,up until the 12 round when deja vu strikes and chavez gets the ko with 10 seconds left in the fight.....

Comment

Pascal wins. Without a big size advantage Jr will struggle and Pascal isn't exactly light punching either.

Comment

I dont see either of these two bouts happening. GGG jumping right into that sort of bout after a lay-off without an in between fight or Pascal going down south. Especially, not to defend a title. Next option..

Comment

NO!!!!!!!!! let it be Chavez vs GGG please!

Comment

chavez - pascal is a good style match-up, i said it before

Comment

decent fight. i like JR's consistency, but pascal is much stronger than what he's used to fighting.

this will be big business in stinky french canada.

Comment

Lol.... Cowboy stadium? How much did he draw to the Vera rematch?

Comment

Comments Thread For: Arum Wants To See Chavez Jr Get KTFO

Comment

If they're serious about golovkin, they'll make it.

Comment

Working...
                    X