Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Canelo Not Ready For Floyd, But in Win-Win Spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez is a smart guy and knows what he's talking about but knowing Canelo, he'll take it the wrong way and get butt hurt instead of liatening to the advice

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      People are ****ting on a future hall of famer ( Marquez) in favour of someone who has accomplished one meaningful win in 43 professional fights. I'm not exactly surprised but I'd be lying if I said it didn't disgust me.
      tell me about it.Its the *******s

Comment

Originally posted by KingKoni21
        hahah wow you flips really are stupid. i never mentioned anything about liking mayweather and you already jump to conclusions hahahaah stay in school flippy, last thing we need is another little simple minded creature on this planet. anyways back to boxing, i actually hate floyd also. i think he picks his opponents when they are on the downhill also. i would be a fan of pacman but its people like you, his POS fans aka the *******s that ruin it. so in the end i love seeing the flips get OWNED and seeing the fans upset calling marquez a piss boy since he ended pacs career HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH OH PAC, where is pac now? oh man where is our savior im a pac-tard HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
        whoa .. whoa ... WHOA !! hold up ther young bucker roo ! people call marquez a piss boy because he he DRANK PISS ! he literally used to drink his own (and god knows who elses) pee ! just like if i took my girlfriend to a restaraunt and ordered a nece steak and lobster , and for my drink i would buy cristal , ace of spade , or dom p ! but if marquez went to the same restarant he would order steak lobste nad for his drink he would ask for vintage pee ! and it was never confirmed to this day whos pee he was drinking ! anyway at the end of the day rios is a better opponent than robert the ghost

Comment

Good advice, if I was in Team Canelo I would definitely wait before stepping in with Mayweather but depending on how Canelo is feeling at 154 since he is a young boy growing quickly. The longer they wait the better for them, if I was Mayweather I would fight Canelo next because it would be an easy win.

Comment

marquez is starting to sound like a hater with Canelo....for some reason he isnt fond of him

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
              He just comes off as a hater. Maybe not here but in other interviews he sounds bitter or something when he talks about the Ginger Bread Boy.
              He doesn't come across as a hater, he comes across as a man ( who has accomplished a lot) who is waiting for fledgling to do something to impress him before showering him with adoration. I don't blame him; when you see Marquez face it is a face covered with scars, scars from tough and captivating battles. What has Canelo sacrificed and contributed in comparison? Exactly.

Comment

I agree that he sounds like a hater, but I don't agree that he is hating. I think he is calling it like he see it. Sometimes people hold back what they really think because they don't want to be accused of hating. Marquez doesn't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  He doesn't come across as a hater, he comes across as a man ( who has accomplished a lot) who is waiting for fledgling to do something to impress him before showering him with adoration. I don't blame him; when you see Marquez face it is a face covered with scars, scars from tough and captivating battles. What has Canelo sacrificed and contributed in comparison? Exactly.
                  He's done more at his age then Marquez did at 22.

Comment

Well it's up to the boxer, if he feels ready who is going to tell him otherwise? I mean Marquez said he would K.O. Pacquaio and most people laughed and we all saw how that worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                      He's done more at his age then Marquez did at 22.
                      What's your point dumb dumb? The kid is gonna have to do something great to earn his praise from Marquez. The more mediocre victories he has, the more lukewarm responses he's gonna get from accomplished guys like Marquez. The guy has seen it all, he's not going to get out of breath over a victory like the one Canelo had over Trout.

Comment

Working...
                      X