No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Lopez, Further Medical Tests Are Ordered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Lopez, Further Medical Tests Are Ordered

Two-time world champion Juan Manuel Lopez (31-2, 28KOs), who is serving a 10-month suspension for his remarks against the referee Roberto Ramirez after suffering a technical knockout loss, for the second, to WBO featherweight champion Orlando Salido of Mexico, will undergo another series of medical examinations following his own admission that he suffered spells where he "blacked out" during three of his fights, including both of the bouts with Salido.

[Click Here To Read More]

im more than positive that man has suffered several concussions

Comment

u telling me his corner didn't know if it...stay suspended u bum, and take both Ramirez's w/you...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
        u telling me his corner didn't know if it...stay suspended u bum, and take both Ramirez's w/you...
        Hahahaha. I totally agree. This monkey looking bastard is definitely a bum and an embarrassment to Puerto Rican Boxers.

Comment

he suffered spells where he "blacked out" during three of his fights
          so which one was the 3rd fight? Guess he will claim it was the bout vs Matagwa..Juanma seems to have excuses for all his lousy performances so that he can claim that he's actually an undefeated fighter

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
            so which one was the 3rd fight? Guess he will claim it was the bout vs Matagwa..Juanma seems to have excuses for all his lousy performances so that he can claim that he's actually an undefeated fighter
            harsh but possibly true

i really hope that he is gonna be ok like him or not he is an exciting fighter to watch he showed tremendous heart in the last fight

Comment

thats why the suspension is good for him,i mean this guy took a lot of shots in both fights,even the one in between he got hit although it was just a short fight,if he blacked out then something is wrong and the suspension is a good thing for him,his health,he's still young(29) and i said a while back as long as he's carefully matched and faces the weakest of the champs he'll be ok,when he comes back he should face someone who can take shots so he can put in some rounds but not with power so he'll also last and not get wobbled or dropped

Comment

That's pretty much it for this guy....

Comment

Lopez was talking a lot of smack before the 2nd fight. I especially remember when he said whoever loses should have no excuses. That's the problem with these promotional companies. They keep protecting these young fighters trying to capitalize off of them being undefeated by putting them against guys that look like they don't have a chance but sooner a later the upset happens. I still believe he should have kept his mouth shut.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                    True...

Comment

Working...
                    X