No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton ring return interview [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Hatton ring return interview [VIDEO]

My imagination or is Hatton looking unhealthy and old?

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      My imagination or is Hatton looking unhealthy and old?

Nah he looks and sounds great. Best of luck to him

Comment

Guys can only be competitive for so long in the Boxing game. After that, they become like a junkie trying to get that initial high -- its not gonna happen.

RJJ, Holyfield, and others are good examples of guys that should have firstly planned for a rainy day, and secondly should have stopped boxing long ago.

Hatton does not look good and with a long career full of overeating, drinking, drugs etc.... His chances of reclaiming his glory days are slim to none.

Come back for ONE fight against a soft target and then ride off into the sunset for good .... That's the best plan.

Comment

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
          Nah he looks and sounds great. Best of luck to him
          to me he looks like he's around 40 years old, it's like all the drinking and coke have taken their toll if you know what i mean. i dont get how you think he looks great but either way its opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            to me he looks like he's around 40 years old, it's like all the drinking and coke have taken their toll if you know what i mean. i dont get how you think he looks great but either way its opinions.
            He looks older (because he is), but a lot healthier than he did.

I don't know about this comeback, I guess it's all on the next fight.

Comment

goodluck to him, just dont want to see him get TKO'd again, it'll be so sad

Comment

Nice interview, hope he wins his comeback fight.

Comment

Working...
                X