Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Cotto think he deserves Pacquiao rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
    Could you make your triangle theories longer?

I just think a Pacquiao vs Cotto 2 is a good fight. At least, this time we will a new trilogies written up for boxing history.

Like the original group of Thomas Hearns, Sugar Ray Leonard, Marvin Hagler, and Roberto Duran who fought each other at least more than once.
    There's a character limit, I can't go as far as I'd like.

Comment

Because of this:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=525848

Comment

it is pretty funny to think the most meaningful win Cotto has had since the Pac loss was over Yuri Foreman.

and that win is looking worse day by day, after how he got easily manhandled by Wolak and then Delvin Rodriguez went on to beat up Wolak pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
          So according to some ppl on NSB? Pac is a d*ck for fighting Cotto in the first place, and is somehow also potentially at fault for not fighting him in a rematch?

Pac is at fault for fighting Clottey who had a life and death narrow loss to Cotto, yet Pac is somehow also at fault for then fighting Cotto who beat Clottey?

NSB is ****ing UNREAL.
          yeah clottey (5th best ww) was the best option for pac during that time. pac had already beat cotto who i think was the 2nd best ww at that time, the mayweather negotiations fell through, and mosley was still signed to fight andre berto. people just ***** about that clottey fight because of how poorly clottey performed and because he wasn't mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
            yeah clottey (5th best ww) was the best option for pac during that time. pac had already beat cotto who i think was the 2nd best ww at that time, the mayweather negotiations fell through, and mosley was still signed to fight andre berto. people just ***** about that clottey fight because of how poorly clottey performed and because he wasn't mayweather.
            They **** on it because he walked away from a Floyd fight to fight someone no one cared about. That's why.

Comment

depends on my promoter bob arum

Comment

Working...
              X