Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which beating was sadder the ali or joe beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which beating was sadder the ali or joe beating?

For me it was the louis beating by far because they were my 2 fav heavy's of all time in rocky and joe. It's sad what happened to ali but i think it was more greed then anything. Joe went crazy at times with money but it was mostly the govt that killed him. ...Both very sad. Crazy how **** works holes ex friend whoops on a old ali and rocky had to ko his idol

While they are both sad and hard to watch I would say Joe's sadder. He was virtually forced to return to the ring due to tax debt when he knew he could no longer perform at that level.

Joe Louis, America's Hero Betrayed. On a side note watching the Luis Resto vs Collins was also hard to watch. The scene with him in the corner in between rounds where he tells his corner "he is a lot tougher than I though......A lot tougher" was really hard to take.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
      While they are both sad and hard to watch I would say Joe's sadder. He was virtually forced to return to the ring due to tax debt when he knew he could no longer perform at that level.

Joe Louis, America's Hero Betrayed. On a side note watching the Luis Resto vs Collins was also hard to watch. The scene with him in the corner in between rounds where he tells his corner "he is a lot tougher than I though......A lot tougher" was really hard to take.
      Agreed and joe was a a class act before fights to. Ali thought he had it but joe knew he didn't and didn't want to. Joe has never ever got the due he deserves like ali. I guess being loud attracts more attention

Comment

louis>>ali

Comment

Working...
        X