No announcement yet.

Wow, first time I've seen Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, first time I've seen Jacobs

This guy has amazing handspeed, one of the quickest fighters I've seen at that weight class in a little wihile. He should be a guy to watch, from his brief interviews he sounded like a nice guy and pretty articulate. Has got the amateur background obviously.

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
    This guy has amazing handspeed, one of the quickest fighters I've seen at that weight class in a little wihile. He should be a guy to watch, from his brief interviews he sounded like a nice guy and pretty articulate. Has got the amateur background obviously.

And with those ears he may be able to fly.

Comment

He is a prospect to look out for but I just hope his management isn't trying to pad his record and then cash him in for one big payday.

Comment

He's talented but he's fought BUMS so its hard to tell where he is at. He is defn someone to keep an eye on.

Comment

you can tell from the pre-fight interview that not making the olympics really hurt him. don't remember who he lost to but his pro career looks promising. great, fast jab and straight right hand, keeps his hands up...i was impressed with what i saw. seems really solid and determined to make a statement in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
            you can tell from the pre-fight interview that not making the olympics really hurt him. don't remember who he lost to but his pro career looks promising. great, fast jab and straight right hand, keeps his hands up...i was impressed with what i saw. seems really solid and determined to make a statement in the sport.
            He lost to Shawn Estrada, good technical fight with some bad blood involved.

Comment

Working...
            X