Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd were to return in December, who would you want to see him fight???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
    If he's losing weight from not eating like they say he is, I would like to see him fight Donaire or even Moreno.
    Beast

Hate to say it, but considering how there aren't many opponents out there...Cotto rematch? It'll sell

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      Beast

Hate to say it, but considering how there aren't many opponents out there...Cotto rematch? It'll sell
      I'd prefer Mayweather-Khan over a Cotto rematch. Just because Floyd won 10-2/9-3. There's really no point.

At least Khan would be one of the Top 1-2 JWW's in the world with some good wins. The only problem is that he hasn't fought at 147. If he beat a good WW first, it'd be a bigger fight. It's still a solid fight, especially if Khan smokes Garcia easily.

Comment

...........Khan

Comment

Yeah honestly just have him fight Khan. Huge payday for both, they're both big names.

Comment

Let him fight Sergio Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              Beast

You have a point, there aren't many opponents out there for him. Would love to see him humble Khan some time in the near future. We know the Manny fight isn't happening. I could see him fighting the winner of Canelo-Ortiz fight in September.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                I'd prefer Mayweather-Khan over a Cotto rematch. Just because Floyd won 10-2/9-3. There's really no point.

At least Khan would be one of the Top 1-2 JWW's in the world with some good wins. The only problem is that he hasn't fought at 147. If he beat a good WW first, it'd be a bigger fight. It's still a solid fight, especially if Khan smokes Garcia easily.
                Khan should face Guerrero after Guerrero annihilates Aydin. Not interested in Mayweather-Khan. A Cotto rematch is actually more appealing, though I have little interest for that also.

Comment

khan.............

Comment

Cotto maybe...
                    hopefully floyd stops visiting jail nowadays...
                    He could earn respect outside boxing and become hall of famer.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      With Pac-Marquez all but set for November, with Chavez-Sergio set for September, with Ortiz-Canelo set for September (could maybe move to a different date even later as well), who would you like to see Floyd fight if he were to return in December???

The only name I can think of outside of the Alvarez-Ortiz winner, Sergio, and Pac.....is probably Amir Khan.

I honestly don't know who else there would be to fight, if he were to return in December.

Any ideas????
                      I thought he was never going to fight again? Remember he is in a POW camp? You know the guantanamo bay of Vegas.

Comment

Working...
                      X